Thread
Printable Version

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x1

Season 2 premiere was good, but it was not half as great as the Pilot or season's one 2 part finale.

I'm really happy that Jenny is a regular cast member now...she's one of my favorites.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Plz! This season has been pure trash...and I don't see it getting any better.

Olando Jones is leaving

If you were on the fence about returning for Season 3 of Fox's supernatural drama Sleepy Hollow, this next bit of news may be the deciding factor. According to Variety, Orlando Jones, who played fan favorite character Frank Irving during the show's first two seasons, will not be returning for Season 3. Variety did not give a reason for the actor's departure.

Irving isn't the only one not returning, though. Showrunner Mark Goffman stepped down in March prior to the series' renewal. White Collar executive producer and The Glades creator Clifton Campbell will take over in Season 3.
With Jones out of the picture, that leaves just three series regulars: Nicole Beharie (Abbie Milles), Tom Mison (Ichabod Crane), and Lyndie Greenwood (Jenny Mills). Katia Winter and John Noble, who played Katrina Crane and Henry Parrish/Jeremy Crane, respectively, were both written out of the show at the end of Season 2.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/sleepy-hollow-losing-fan-favorite-100500863.html

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-4-2015 17:03 ]

3x4

Marvelous episode. Will go down as one of the best for season 3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - forget IchAbbie's chemistry, Jenny & Abbie's chemistry and bond as sisters is dynamic. I can never get tied of their scenes together. The fight in the car took me back to season 1 for a moment. I wasn't surprised when Jenny revealed that she found their father years ago from the way she spoke about him at the beginning of the episode.

Ichabod's rant didn't even annoy me this week, but it was rather entertaining.

3x5

Didn't watch the Bones (don't watch the show) episodes - hell I didn't even know it was crossover time.

Another nothing special episode again - kinda getting used to that now.

The actress who plays Bones has not aged well at all. She looks so old.

Episode 8

Great mid season finale. With the last four episodes this season is finally coming into its own

Kudos to the casting staff in getting Peter Mensah to play the demi God....that's one fine looking man right there ????. And that voice simply melts your heart away. Also, loved him in Spartacus. I wasn't really feeling Pandora's as the big bad this season, but now that she has Peter Mensah by her side I want them both to return.

After having Jenny be literally absent last season - I can't get enough of her presence now. Love Crane & Abbie but Jenny has been my favorite character since season 1.

Don't worry Abbie's is not dead

Thread