48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Hostages Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 Fight or Flight

The fake shooting of Jake was impressive and Duncan locking his wife in her room to stop her going to the police was a surprise but escaping with her daughter was great but what a shame she didn't get away

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-4-2014 00:01 ]

Suspicious Minds

That was close call with Sardine twice she escaped getting killed but she really came through for Duncan at the end.

Endgame

What a season finale Ellen get bone marrow while everything was going down and Duncan turning himself in was surprise twist . If there's going to be a second season i will curious what will happen because they kind of given everyone on the show a happy ending .

1x14 Suspicious Minds

Morgan spotting the tail was impressive and hiding in the gents toilets was smart and Sandrine helping them find Duncan's wife is bound to put her own life in danger

1x15 Endgame

What a great distraction at the hospital so Ellen could get the bone marrow and I'm surprised the first lady came through considering she had been protecting the President but looks like she's going to make him pay for his crimes

Finally got around to watching this far to the fetch.

President of the US is going to have surgery. Hospital, Doctors, medial staff etc are chosen, and those people will be under constant and strict surveillance from the time they are vetted until after the surgery and even the recovery period.

Seriously! I enjoyed one or two episodes in the beginning but the show just got ridiculous as it went on. Hence the one season.

48 123
Thread