Thread
Printable Version

Ironside Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i thought this was typical cop series and it wasn't a bad pilot but i just wasn't impressed with the episode.

The case wasn't interesting but it turned out suicide wasn't  great either. The hostage situation was quite good but again promo ruined that scene so we knew what was going happen.

Robert seem to be a bit troubled about his situation and fact he pretending he's ok when he keep reliving the situation over and over in his head isn't going help him. I can see he will make a mistake.

Pentimento

Well this was a good second episode trying serial knife slicer but witness turning kidnapped girl who's uncle helped to protect her from her stepdad was nice distraction.

Action

Who would thought Robert giving a lift to his friend would lead to murder case . The undercover operation didn't exactly go to plan but Robert going in when he realised one gunman was already at the table.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well when an episode started with a chase you kind of knew it would lead to another case but the fact that they couldn't arrest him meant Ironside going biker boss to get justice was interesting.

1x06

Well Ironside trying get a confession out a guy who he set up 8 years ago and couldn't was sad consider how far he went to frame him

1x07 Minor Infractions

A bus kidnapping leading to comic book ransom was interesting but this has to be a first suspect hanging upside down and when cop told him to come down he did   .

1x08 Brothers In Arms

Well the boss trying take over Ironside case because suspect were Marines but i am glad he was able talk him down when cornered .

Hidden Agenda

Well sending Ironside a bomb because he tried intimidate him but Ironside turn it around on him was brilliant.

Thread