Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Thanatos

Well Russell accidently kidnap him was amusing and one hell of dangerous situation but it was fun episode to watch.

Death's Door

Not sure how i feel about this episode but clear to me this series is rather desperate i mean seriously no much happened in fact nothing major happening and everything that happened in this episode was average don't get me wrong the fake killing your girlfriend was impressive but as soon we saw her in bunker we really didn't need a flashback showing what happen at least give the audience intelligence to figure these out without spoon feeding us all twist through flashback?. ,

This series is running out of stream

1x08 Thanatos

As soon as Russell was fascinated by what Jedikiah had in his home I had a feeling he would stuff up but in such a big way was a surprise

1x09 Death’s Door

It's a good job Stephen thinks his father is still alive as I doubt he would of took the news about John shooting him as well and the farewell party just in case it don't work was interesting

The Citadel

Well John telling the tomorrow people the truth but in unexpected twist they decided to replace him with Kara as new leader of the tomorrow people and you can clearly see she not exactly as good as john at planning she almost got captured if it wasn't John coming back to save her and uncle drooping Stephen was rather amusing but what cliffhanger with his mother boyfriend who seem to be a tomorrow people .

Kara certainly more emotional which going to get everyone in trouble

1x10 The Citadel

The helping hand to escape was awesome but what a drastic measure and I'm not surprised they were unhappy about John lying but he had done a good job in protecting them up to now, shooting Stephen was a waste of time as it didn't throw Jedikiah of the trail

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2014 07:19 ]

Rumble

Well getting background on Kara life before she meet the tomorrow people was interesting and Russel getting seriously beaten up was sad and it look like Stephen new teamwork is too good at following him and next week episode get them in trouble. Seriously how careless is Stephen

1x11 Rumble

Julian was a nasty piece of work and makes him just as bad as Jedikiah and you have to feel sorry for Charlotte having those bad dreams but using her screams to take out Julian's gang was impressive

Sitting Ducks

Well Astred thinking Steven was crazy until she get shot at but thanks to him she stuck underground

1x12 Sitting Ducks

Astrid having to save John after he took a bullet for her was interesting but what a shame her life is ruined because of Stephen

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

was there an editing mistake at start of the episode with Astrid?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

If there was I missed it

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Never mind i missed it '48 hours eariler'

[ Last edited by bala at 1-30-2014 21:52 ]

Thread