30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dracula Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dracula Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dracula (2013) Premieres on NBC on October 25, 2013

Golden Globe winner Jonathan Rhys Meyers ("The Tudors") stars in this provocative new drama as one of the world's most iconic characters.

It's the late 19th century, and the mysterious Dracula has arrived in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. He's especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night - useful for someone who avoids the sun. But he has another reason for his travels: he hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Everything seems to be going according to plan... until he becomes infatuated with a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.

From the producers of the critically acclaimed, Emmy Award-winning hit "Downton Abbey" comes "Dracula," a twisted, sophisticated and sexy take on Bram Stoker's classic novel, proving that some stories never die. One-hour drama.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Dracula (2013) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 22:42 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 22:44 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 22:39 ]

Pilot

I'm not really sure if I liked the pilot or not.  It's really far fetched and taking itself really serious.   Hmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

I have to say i kind of agree with you it does take itself seriously but i might watch to see if this get cancelled.

1x01 Pilot

Interesting that Mina and Alexander both had the same felling that they knew each other considering he's the demoed

This has now been added to the flash site

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 22:38 ]

1x02 A Whiff of Sulfur

It's a good job Mina overheard her boyfriend before he proposed as he thought her going to medical school was trivial and what a stroke of luck he can use him being gay to probable buy his half of the company

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-4-2014 11:39 ]

1x03 Goblin Merchant Men

Alexander crawling back into her bed was a little dramatic and coming to Mina's rescue was over the top, Mina proposing to Jonathan was a surprise as back then you wouldn't expect that

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

the best part of the episode was Conner from primeval.    He was kinda angry though.    I did like him being thrown across the room.   Well done that!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-4-2014 11:38 ]

1x04 From Darkness to Light

Grayson setting out to compromise Lady Jayne by winning her heart was interesting as it looks like she has her own agenda

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 22:36 ]

1x05 The Devil’s Waltz

After watching Renfield's flashbacks while being tortured you could understand why he didn't talk but the way she screamed when Alexander came to rescue him was amusing

30 12
Thread