Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Stewmaker

Well another ok episode but getting killed the same way he got rid 1000's bodies was amusing but kidnapping a live victim certain posed a challenge .

1x04 The Stewmaker

Liz being warned she was going to have a bad day in court should of given her a head start but still loosing the witness was careless and Liz getting kidnapped with so much armed protection was a surprise, the Stew-maker dying in his own chemical was karma

The Courier

Well i am not surprise she having nightmares about her boyfriend but i can't wait to see next episode so he's a soviet spy ?.

1x05 The Courier

Liz must be sleeping with one eye open after having nightmares about her husband and the Courier hiding a razor blade and knife under his skin was creepy

Gina Zanetakos

What a red herring with the boyfriend after all that built up we find out it was all a set up .

Wow Gina was one hell of a fighter the way she took down an FBI agent in the lift and than escape was impressive

1x06 Gina Zanetakos

Tom confronting Liz about the box was a surprising twist as it turned out to be one hell of a frame job and Donald getting jumped in the lift by Gina must of been embarrassing and why didn't they just drop the car in the water from the crane

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It was expensive car  

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What's that got to do with it, the plan was to put the bomb in the water so why put in on the dock to drive into the water when they could of craned it straight into the water

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Wasn't car already on the docks they didn't know how much time until it was going to explodes so drive it off seem to be most obvious thing to do.

It would take time to put all crane wires on the car to dump ?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The car was on the ship but there wasn't enough time to defuse so they decided the fallout would be less in the water so they craned it off the ship

Frederick Barnes

I have to say having dr wilson from house playing the bad guy was certainly interesting and that poor teenager talking to him than than getting killed by his suitcase. All because he wanted to find a cure for his son   . Blow up a house was odd way to end the episode i actually thought he was going move in next door to Elizabeth neighbour hood was the reason why he bought the house

1x07 Frederick Barnes

As soon as Frederick Barnes put the case on the floor I knew something was suspicious but I was expecting a bomb and his polite conversation with the girl on the train made him look normal not a cold blooded killer and to make thing's worse he was willing to kill all those people just to find a cure for his son

General Ludd

Another reasonable episode i wish i could say more it was an average episode but to repeat similar explosion from a previous episode was amusing . I have to say Red killing her father was either kindness or being bad.

1x08 General Ludd

Sam must of known what was coming as Red allowed him one last call and the fact he didn't want him to tell Elizabeth the truth made it inevitable, bring that plane down just for an elaborate hoist was unbelievable

Thread