Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lord Baltimore

I was pleasantly surprise Krysten Ritter can act don't get me wrong most of time we seen her do comedy and she was an average actress but her performance as Lord Baltimore was impressive . Playing a split personality Villian was great .

2x01 Lord Baltimore

It was obvious the money didn't belong to Red but setting fire to it was amusing and Rowan's altered ego being a killer was an interesting twist but someone getting the better of Red by taking his ex should be interesting

Monarch Douglas Bank

A bank for criminals who want keep money private getting robbed was unexpected but trust Red to use that opportunity to get Berlin attention.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-7-2014 16:53 ]

Dr. James Covington"

Renting out organ is one hell of way to get money for keeping sick children that need transplant going.

Dr. Linus Creel

Another doctor and conducting mind control sounds like science fiction but find people with the warrior gene and trying trigger it by ruining their life was awful . Does Liz have him locked up ?

2x05 The Front

A eco terrorist finding original black death in painting was really odd how did he discover it or who told him?.

Mombasa Cartel

The flashback at start of this episode had me confused but finding out who that boy grew up to be was a surprise . This is why you should have a partner when investigating suspects .

2x07 The Scimitar

That was a good twist at the end i love how they keep twisting every revelation into something unexpected so that not red's daughter but it's Berlin which means his feud with Red was all a misunderstanding  

Reply 96#96 bala's post

I appreciated the twist.  I think Lizzy is red's daughter and she won't kill tom...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

it's too obvious plus he said he's not

2x08 The Decembrist

So this was mid-season finale and Red shooting Berlin was predictable but finding out who set them up was a surprise but he got his head blown quite literally . Letting Tom go was a surprise but his connection to Red still odd could he be his son?.

2x02 Monarch Douglas Bank

The corrupt bank being robbed was bound to happen sooner or later as it was being used by crooks and you can't blame Red for using the opportunity to get his wife back

Thread