Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mako Tanida

It was great to see Jobs from banshee guest star in this episode but his accent was rather impressive doing foreign accent . Look like Tom is one hell of a fighter and killer i mean get rid both of those people was impressive . Even bad guy warned her he was going to kill her and she still left that message was ridiculous.

Ivan

Well finding out someone was pretending to be Ivan was interesting and what a cliffhanger seeing that toy her husband bought her in that place.

The Pavlovich Brothers

Well having these guy return was intresting way to remember what they did first time around with the kidnapping but Reddington using them to capture Liz husband was rather amusing . . At least she knows now

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes but her finding out Red killed her father is bound make this very complicated if she walks out on him

Berlin

It took Kegan 20 episode to figure out there was more to the blacklist when we all knew he had a reason but putting together was predictable i just can't believe it took her too long consider what she had to deal with was great distraction but in the end trying help Red when he didn't want it was a surprise whoever this guy is he really must be number 1 on his list.

Berlin: Conclusion

Well another good episode but it left us with one real question is Berlin Kegan biological father ?

Lord Baltimore

I was pleasantly surprise Krysten Ritter can act don't get me wrong most of time we seen her do comedy and she was an average actress but her performance as Lord Baltimore was impressive . Playing a split personality Villian was great .

Monarch Douglas Bank

A bank for criminals who want keep money private getting robbed was unexpected but trust Red to use that opportunity to get Berlin attention.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-7-2014 16:53 ]

Dr. James Covington"

Renting out organ is one hell of way to get money for keeping sick children that need transplant going.

Dr. Linus Creel

Another doctor and conducting mind control sounds like science fiction but find people with the warrior gene and trying trigger it by ruining their life was awful . Does Liz have him locked up ?

2x05 The Front

A eco terrorist finding original black death in painting was really odd how did he discover it or who told him?.

Mombasa Cartel

The flashback at start of this episode had me confused but finding out who that boy grew up to be was a surprise . This is why you should have a partner when investigating suspects .

2x07 The Scimitar

That was a good twist at the end i love how they keep twisting every revelation into something unexpected so that not red's daughter but it's Berlin which means his feud with Red was all a misunderstanding  

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

it's too obvious plus he said he's not

2x08 The Decembrist

So this was mid-season finale and Red shooting Berlin was predictable but finding out who set them up was a surprise but he got his head blown quite literally . Letting Tom go was a surprise but his connection to Red still odd could he be his son?.

2x09 Luther Braxton

nice returning episode but trust FBI ruin red plan almost getting themselves killed

Luther Braxton: Conclusion

Never underestimate Red but at least she has some sort of answers finding it in her teddy bear should be interesting

Ruslan Denisov

Trying to stop international kidnappers who are trying do right prevent chemical waste from dumping into the sewage but CIA wanting it to keep quiet put the team in a difficult situation

The Kenyon Family

This was a very disturbing cult because not only were doing child bride but to make kids suicide bombers because more boys than girl was ridclous .

The Deer Hunter

Red helping her with serial killer was nice but finding out it was women was a surprise but carry on from her husband was nice way of her to remember him but using it helped battered women was nice but liz trying chase after her was big mistake

Thread