26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hello Ladies Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hello Ladies Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hello Ladies Premieres on HBO on September 29, 2013

Hello Ladies is a new comedy co-written, directed by and starring Stephen Merchant. The project, which The Office co-creator co-wrote with former Office writer-producers Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, stars the 6ft 7in Merchant as a gawky Englishman searching for the woman of his dreams in Los Angeles. Half as charming as he thinks he is — and twice as desperate — he’s obsessed with infiltrating the glamorous world of beautiful people.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Hello Ladies Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-27-2013 21:06 ]

1x01 Pilot

Wade inviting Kives to the night club was bizarre as he was in a wheelchair but him being the only one who pulled was amusing and Stuart trying to chat up Courteney was expensive after that round of drinks

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 The Limo

I cant believe the Limo drive turned the car around in the street but Stuart trying to use it as a way to get into an exclusive club was embarrassing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2013 20:17 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2013 10:42 ]

1x03 The Date

I cant believe she agreed to a date after Stuart made a fool of himself falling into the drink fridge and how on earth the waiter had the patients to put up with his demands but Jessica's tampon commercial was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2013 20:18 ]

1x04 The Dinner

Stuart missing the chance to feel the girls breasts was amusing and Jessica looked a little desperate competing with her rival but Stuart's jokes being offensive wasn't a surprise

1x05 Pool Party

Jessica inviting the girl from the soup kitchen to use her air mattress was nice but it didn't take long for her to outstay her welcome and Stuart using Wade's place for a pool party was a bad idea as he's a jerk around women but the girls arriving after he left was priceless

1x06 Long Beach

I cant believe the construction workers invite Stuart for a night out in Long Beach as he came across as a moron and Wade trying to impress his girlfriend Officer and Gentlemen style was amusing as she was annoyed he didn't call first

1x07 The Wedding

I can't believe Stuart tried to reconfigure the seating plan after being told by the bride to sit where his name tag was just so he would be at a table with attractive single women but calling the kid the C word was unforgivable, Kimberly from the pool party wanting to use Stuart's room to catch up with Paul was priceless as he thought he was in with her

26 12
Thread