26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hello Ladies Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 The Drive

Stuart bragging to anyone and everyone about his photo of Kimberly and about his upcoming night out with her was bound to backfire but leaving Kives stranded while he chased all over town looking for her was crazy and leaving her skinny dipping to go back home to comfort Jessica was surprising

I fast forward through the first half of the Pilot (but watched the 2nd half) and I was pretty much ready to give up on this 'boring show'. The 2nd half of the Pilot was semi interesting so I watched the 2nd episode, thank God I did.....I was actually laughing. Overall, it was not a bad show I gave it a '3' rating...too bad it got cancelled. Although, you pretty much saw that he would've ended up with Jessica in the end.

Hello Ladies: The Movie (2014)

Saying the baby looks like her from a sonogram picture on her phone was ridiculous and after that yoghurt advert I'm not surprised Jessica quit but Stuart actually picking up a model on a boat party was surprising and trust him to take a photo to show his friends, Nicole Kidman going along with his crazy plan to impress his ex was surprising and trust Stuart to want more from his sex with Jessica which is going to spoil their friendship but getting back together was a nice ending

26 12
Thread