Thread
Printable Version

Betas Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Betas Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Betas Premiered on Amazon.Com on April 19, 2013

Betas is set in the world of Silicon Valley start-ups and centers on a quartet of under-socialized computer geeks who have designed a killer app that could transform the social lives of about 6 billion people for the better. Now all they have to do is get over their crippling personality flaws and sell their product.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Betas Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-10-2014 09:36 ]

1x01 Pilot

I cant believe he was watching an adult site while in the launderette especially with a kid looking over his shoulder but Mikki joining the guy in their joke on Dane was a surprise and their APP may be good but in the wrong hands it would help a stalker out

1x02 Kid Charlemagne

I had a felling when Trey went behind Lisa's back to publicize his app that Jordan would do a hatchet job as she was also smoking weed but his on-line video to get his own back was impressive

1x03 Waiting For A Girl Like You

Nash's parents setting him up with a girl in the hope of having grandchildren some day was interesting but Trey convincing him to double date with him and Lisa was a pleasant surprise

1x04 One on One

Trey selling his car to help launch their app was dedication and Lisa taking the job offer was surprising

1x05 Takin’ It To The Streets

Trust Jordan to have a bad time after testing the new app but Mitchell being responsible for the hake because he wanted to tweak it to his own advantage was a surprise

1x06 Lowdown

BRB not having enough female users was interesting but you just knew Jordan would try and do another hatchet job, being encouraged to burn the stuffed cat was bizarre

i could only watch first episode before i gave up it really wasn't funny and i just didn't like the show

1x07 Strange Magic

Murch sending the boys on a team-building retreat in the wood was interesting as he also took away all their phones before leaving them stranded and the fact they actually learnt something was great

1x08 Show and Tell

I was surprised they only got a lukewarm response from the investors on Demo Day as their presentation was pretty good

1x09 Steppin Out

Who was playing Mikki's wayward mother was a surprise as it was Cristina Yang from Grey's Anatomy and Mitchell stopping Mikki's advances because he knew she was upset was nice

1x10 Blinded by the Light

Trey bumping into Jordan after he arrives in L.A. was a strange coincidence but ending up in bed together was bound to happen sooner or later and and Hobbes was getting to close with Trevor's mom, Joanne for my liking

1x11 This Is It

Trey and the others having to decide whether or not to sell BRB after getting insider information from Jordan was interesting as he was the only on who didn't want to sell but you can understand why the others wanted the money and turning down $50,000,000 was a surprise

This has now been added to the flash site

Thread