Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 72#72 bala's post

If Natalie catching her husband kissing a guy wasn't bad enough and then giving Joe a blow job was unbelievable but the fact he joked about sucking it was funny, Vee letting Crazy Eyes take the fall for Red's attack was evil but God working in mysterious ways was karma with one escaped convict killing the other in the hit and run

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Who said it was a accident

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I always look at it as if someone evil dies then God is taking out the weeds which unfortunately doesn't happen very often as he seems to prefer taking the flowers as in good people first

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2014 04:08 ]

3x01 Mother's Day

As it's been two years since I watched season 2 finale I had to have a refresh and watch it again. I'm guessing Red found Vee's money when she moved back to the cells and Piper's reaction to finding out Alex was back didn't make sense as she reported her for parole violation, you just knew some inmates would abuse the Mother's Day event but what a shame the baby hadn't filled the nappy before the mother put the packet in her mouth

3x02 Bed Bugs and Beyond

Blaming each other for the bed bugs getting into the prison was amusing and not having enough paper suits for everyone was crazy but Piper and Alex fighting while making out was amusing

3x03 Empathy Is a Boner Killer

What was Joe thinking when he said to the guard he would be the first to know if he looses his job as by that time it's too late to find another but Nicky's stash situation getting more complicated was karma as it was her own doing and the empathy class was priceless

3x04 Finger in the Dyke

Piper and Alex still having problems after the empathy class was amusing and Caputo had his work cut out trying to make a good impression on the visitors but that phone call was a surprise

3x05 Fake It Till You Fake It Some More

Why on earth didn't Joe use the toilet because the new guy was there as he sure looked desperate to go and the guard understanding Spanish was amusing but the school kid walking of the roof was surprising

3x06 Ching Chong Chang

Red getting back in the kitchen thanks to the guard was a little predictable and the way Chang prepared her own food was impressive but her flashbacks without subtitles was surprising, Lorna's way to meet men was a little disturbing

3x07 Tongue-Tied

Norma's healing powers looked so fake and she looked frustrated at the start and the sexual harassment class was funny with the shoulder massage but Piper creating a new business venture should be interesting

3x08 Fear, and Other Smells

With the new style of food you can't blame the inmates for wanting kosher instead and who would of thought Crazy Eyes's sex story for drama class would be a hit

3x09 Where My Dreidel At

Piper's business production line is amusing but you just knew the prison bosses would fight back over the Kosher meals and glad Alex was right about her suspensions

3x10 A Tittin' and A Hairin'

The daughter thinking she's dying because of her first period was sad but only ten seems a little young and Crazy Eyes getting an indecent proposal because of her book was amusing, Pennsatucky flirting with the guard after that kiss was bound to get out of hand but raping her was a surprise

3x11 We Can Be Heroes

Caputo's Tuesday visit was surprising and you would think he would of be more relaxed at the union idea, I'm not surprised Crazy Eyes's novel wound up in the hands of the staff and an escaped prisoner is one hell of a wake up call for not having trained staff but getting her back was lucky

Thread