Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

First Trailer Released

Great first episode shane has no remorse after what he did and it look like this could problem if he get older. Nancy really doesn't know what to do but it's another adventure

The Newman Family

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but it wasn't as funny but now question where are they going?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well you have a good eye but it was interesting episode, your right some people are strange fetish but we already seen that one diary of a call girl last year.  What difference between weed and harsh?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I liked how Mommy group gang up on him when they find out he was lying .

Boomerang

you just knew the crap has hit the fan and i loved how nancy really lost control of the whole situation i can't wait for next episode.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Just when you think you seen everything you could possible see on this show they just had push it that far and you realise they really ain't any limits. i am so glad he covered his private parts with one hand

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

we kind of knew somehow they she would got Shane back but what luck both of them were at same dinar. Of all places to hide a kid they decided it was good idea take him to a diner?.

Pinwheels and Whirligigs

Don't watch this episode if your eating

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah I know what you mean still i find 20 minute comedies easiest watch-it's those 40 minutes shows that are worse..

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2010 17:45 ]

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I can see that and that why i don't discuss them in too much detail so i don't spoil it for you i am only 4 shows behind saving them tomorrow not much on tonight.

Gentle Puppies

Trust Nancy to sleep with married man with 3 kids but Andy being fake priest has to take biscuit. Talk about keep a low profile

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well what is it nancy getting men to do her - i am not surprised when he saw his wife and 3 kids

Dearborn-Again

Seriously hiding out in Nancy high school teacher place was funny but who would thought the guy at gravestone was bounty hunter

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well that family in the car got best bargain

Viking Pride

So he a journalist and i think nancy telling her story is a mistake

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well all they have to fake his death

Fran Tarkenton

Well Nancy is really in trouble now

Theoretical Love Is Not Dead

Nice season finale I loved Plan C that was so unexpected .

Thread