48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Intelligence Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Intelligence Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Intelligence (US) Premieres on CBS on January 07, 2014

Intelligence is a dramatic thriller starring Josh Holloway as a high-tech intelligence operative enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. With this implant, Gabriel is the first human ever to be connected directly into the worldwide information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intel in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies. Leading the elite government cyber-security agency created to support him is Director Lillian Strand, a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit's missions. Strand assigns Riley Neal, a Secret Service agent, to protect Gabriel from outside threats, as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol. Other skilled members of the Cybercom team include Chris Jameso and Gonzalo "Gonzo" Rodriguez, two resourceful federal investigators. The brains behind the design of the chip is Dr. Shenendoah Cassidy, whose son, Nelson, is jealous of Gabriel's prominent place in his father's life. As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the U.S.'s secret weapon.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Intelligence (US) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-30-2013 19:06 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-30-2013 19:13 ]

CTV Promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2014 13:30 ]

Pilot

Good opening episode very fast paced and straight into the series which set up season arc nicely with other women also having a chip that faster than his. The only problem i seen is character don't exactly banter, well it seems too forced.

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Pilot

Riley taking a bullet while being assigned to protect Gabriel was interesting as she wasn't keen on taking the job in the first place and the doctor helping to save Riley made a nice change

1x02 Red X

Riley being asked to take the shot when they realised Gabriel's missing wife is involved made sense but the way Riley saved both their asses was impressive

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am glad they resolved Gabriel's wife situation so quickly but that was some quick thinking

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wonder if the boss is going to tell him his wife wasn't a terrorist. It might turn him against Riley.what I don't get is why she did it. It's not like she can stay undercover now she's dead..

Mei Chen Returns

Wow it only took 2 episodes for them get Mei chen back was interesting but the fact she can hack him was amusing .

How did he recognise Mei chen in the render since he didn't see her in first episode ?

1x03 Mei Chen Returns

I liked the way they flipped the tables on Mei Chen to retrieve the data before she realised what was going on

Secrets of the Secret Service

First of all i saw that twist coming a mile away that there weren't journalist however mission turning wet project was certainly a surprise . Look like clockwork has new monitor

Reply 16#16 bala's post

New boss is going to make things interesting for sure. I just don't like him

1x04 Secrets of the Secret Service

What rotten inter-agency communications sending them on a risky but bogus rescue mission and what a stroke of luck Lillian realised the so called journalist was there to kill

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

What did you expect i had feeling there was more to this than meet the eye but there are such too many secrets within all agency.

48 123
Thread