Thread
Printable Version

Intelligence Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CTV Promo

Pilot

Good opening episode very fast paced and straight into the series which set up season arc nicely with other women also having a chip that faster than his. The only problem i seen is character don't exactly banter, well it seems too forced.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am glad they resolved Gabriel's wife situation so quickly but that was some quick thinking

Mei Chen Returns

Wow it only took 2 episodes for them get Mei chen back was interesting but the fact she can hack him was amusing .

How did he recognise Mei chen in the render since he didn't see her in first episode ?

Secrets of the Secret Service

First of all i saw that twist coming a mile away that there weren't journalist however mission turning wet project was certainly a surprise . Look like clockwork has new monitor

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

What did you expect i had feeling there was more to this than meet the eye but there are such too many secrets within all agency.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I like that Lillan arrange for him to get killed but her father is bound make things complicated for her

Patient Zero

Not really impressed with this episode as it seem like wasted storyline but using death row inmate as patient zero was horrible test

Size Matters

With title like that you wouldn't thought it was the opposite meaning but i have say this was great episode much better storyline than previous one and stakes were quite hard but poison your own assistant was evil .

Delta Force

Well it becoming an habit that bad guys always seem to be working for CIA

Athens

Well an EMP making Gaberial have amnesia was interesting because he got played but it good thing Riley convinced him as to who side he's on.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

it was 50/50 shot but that one defect they didn't count on

1X10 Cain and Gabriel

I have to say blackmail people from witness protection to create nurotoxin so that cure for his genetic condition could be found was sad .

The Grey Hat

Well finding out the hacker was teenager and the bad guys wanting him dead provided a challenge but trick his virus attack Gaberial fake system was impressive

The Event Horizon

That was one hell of a frame job but proving his innocence was great even through technology made it look like him.

Being Human

This was part 2 of previous episode continue where they left off but of all places to go he decides to go to his mother house was amusing and she did a good job but finding out lilian father was behind the attack was a surprise and hire mai chan to take out loose end was predictable.

Thread