Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x21 Ragtag

The large file transfer out the window was amusing and using the antique spy gear was surprising

1x22 Beginning of the End

Jemma and Leo risking their lives to put a tracker on the plane was brave but being at the bottom of the ocean it wasn't looking good for them at first and Jemma saving Leo made a nice change

Comic Con 2014

2x01 Shadows

Great to see Lucy Lawless again back on tv and actually acting normal person but she should better to touch artefact with her hands considering she used to a SHEILD agent ?. .

Reply 126#126 bala's post

No wonder the German General had the artifact sealed away and cutting her hand of to save her life was a waste of time but playing dead after the crash was a smart move

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2014 19:31 ]

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

it was strange seeing guy from franklin and Bash be a German General

2x02 Heavy is the Head

It's so hard seeing him struggle with words it almost disheartening seeing a happy person turn into slow person.

2x03 Making Friends and Influencing People

I knew she was going undercover in Hyrda

Reply 132#132 bala's post

I really  thought at the end when Simmons and Bobbie escaped and walked back into shield, it was some elaborate trick put on by hydra to extract secrets from Simmons.  I just couldn't figure out how they would fake Fritz.  SO GLAD fritz/simmons are back together.  Maybe she will truly help him heal.

Great episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 135#135 arksongbird80's post

That was a great episode but meeting Skye father was the highlight and her reaction to finding out she's might be an alien was priceless

A Fractured House

I thought Wards family was all dead so his brother was a surprised because we were shown in flashback now he became Hydra and if his older brother was alive where was he when Ward needed him?.

The Writing on the Wall

Ward trying to stop getting captured was amusing but seeing all different agents trying to follow him was extremely amusing.

So it's a mysterious city

Thread