Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Season 2 “Inhuman” Promo (HD)

2x11 Aftershocks

So this was returning episode we see what has happend to Skye and seeing what happend to Reina was interesting

2x12 Who You Really Are

Seeing lady sive again was great but her losing her memory was amusing but finding out the reason was interesting i knew they couldn't keep Skye secret more than 1 episode but she really learn to control her fear

2x13 "One of Us"

The real Sheld

2x14 "Love In The Time Of HYDRA

This was nice episode ward doing something nice was strange and it look like other shield don't colson because of his secrets so things are getting a bit interesting.

2x18 The Frenemy of My Enemy"

I haven't commented in previous couple of episode because of continuous storyline with Skye and colson going rouge because it hard to comment on a storyline where each episode continues from previous which means i usually wait until storyline ends to give an opinion.

So much as happen in previous episode it getting difficult to wait and see how things are going work out because it's clear they decided to create a long season arc with this tie it in with avengers.

Skye spending a day with her father was nice but it's clear he still a bit crazy thinking they would be a family again. . I am glad she tried her best reduce damage but trust hydra to make things complicated.

2x19 The Dirty Half Dozen

That was a good rescue mission but the way Colson still assemble a team is impressive

Thread