Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

I was pretty impressed.  I am really glad that they brought Coulson back from the dead.  Heck it is an universe where super humans live,  people die in the comics all the time, to come back later.  The character is perfect to be the leader of this team. I also like that every member of the team is human with no super powers, just skills and training that make them effective.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I agree that it was too easy, it was interesting that the first time they all went out as a team is where they have a huge life or death situation which bonds them as a team.

Now if there is some distrust, why wouldn't they secretly monitor her phone?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Bala, it is Graviton in the comics.  And Skye is interesting, we don't know whose side she is on.  Though it is looking more and more than she is really leaning towards the team.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

I agree that finding the truth about Skye was cool, but I am getting irritated with how the show is running.  The whole S.H.I.E.L.D. keeping those with powers from learning and using them is a bad idea.  It's OK to have Iron Man, Captain America, and the others, but not all right for new heroes to come up, kind of defeats the whole Marvel superhero universe.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

But this is a Marvel production, and it has already been noticed by the public from the battle of New York (Avengers movie) that there are superheroes (along with the other movies)  Also S.H.I.E.L.D. is not an organization from 1 government but is a world-wide organization.

I know we most likely won't see many "real" heroes from the comics, mainly because of licensing (No Spider-Man, X-Men and such) but if they are going to use the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" I would like to see a real superhero world instead of people with powers being oppressed, then it becomes like the government side of various other shows with people with super-powers (Heroes, Ordinary Family and so on)

Reply 52#52 bala's post

If you saw the Avenger's then you know what happened at the Battle of New York, what we don't know is what happened really with Coulson

Thread