Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Girl in the Flower Dress

Skye risking her relationship with the team right just to help a friend was careless and how can they call Scorch a superhero when they turned him  into a killer

Reply 55#55 bala's post

How did they take abilities when he had his street fire show and then he incinerated the doctor, to me it looked like they increased his abilities and she also suggested the superhero name

Reply 28#28 bala's post

This still doesn't come up under search because Marvel is spelt wrong

1x06 F.Z.Z.T.

What a shame Gemma got infected with the alien virus from the first victim and Leo risking his own life to try and save her was great and that was one hell of a rescue

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Can't you get one from TVDB or use Adam's from the guide

Edit
Here's the one I got from there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-7-2013 11:45 ]

1x07 The Hub

Getting trapped trying to get through the sliding doors was amusing as the Hub was supposed to be the best and so much for Gemma not wanting to joint Skye's bad ass shenanigans but was amusing to watch

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I would of proffered to see her talk her way out of the situation

1x08 The Well

How on earth did the couple know the Asgardian staff was inside that tree and choosing her to have the superhuman strength instead of him was surprising but using the power themselves to stop the other was great

1x09 Repairs

The look on Grant's face when Skye said May needs to get laid was amusing and how do you fight a demon that keeps disappearing

1x10 The Bridge

You can understand the teams scepticism when Coulson brought in Peterson but considering he was a Centipede test subject his strength was needed but using his son to get to him was a low blow

1x11 The Magical Place

what Melinda May said about Skye was a surprise but her motives were right as she would of never been able to pull that off on the plane

1x12 Seeds

One kid dying after their machine created a super storm was tragic but also karma for messing with nature

Thread