Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 104#104 arksongbird80's post

yeah but this isn't right way to introduce a bad/evil organisation

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2014 16:52 ]

Providence

Well Ward showing how he fool Colson and his team was interesting and Rayna finding who the mastermind was a disappointment to her

The Only Light in the Darkness

It was nice to see Amy Ackers guest star in this episode and trust her to have a stalker

Sky figuring out who the bad guy was and being forced to taken as hostage did provide was interesting cliffhanger.

Nothing Personal

What a great title for this episode because Ward saying that was just so wrong but Sky getting cop involved was smart and Colson finally finds out he was responsible for the project

Ragtag

Well a disappointing episode but getting Grant back story was sad

Beginning of the End

Well it was great to see Fury and he had some great one-liner in this episode .

Blow him up after he survive in that machine was extremely amusing

2x01 Shadows

Great to see Lucy Lawless again back on tv and actually acting normal person but she should better to touch artefact with her hands considering she used to a SHEILD agent ?. .

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

it was strange seeing guy from franklin and Bash be a German General

2x02 Heavy is the Head

It's so hard seeing him struggle with words it almost disheartening seeing a happy person turn into slow person.

2x03 Making Friends and Influencing People

I knew she was going undercover in Hyrda

Reply 135#135 arksongbird80's post

That was a great episode but meeting Skye father was the highlight and her reaction to finding out she's might be an alien was priceless

A Fractured House

I thought Wards family was all dead so his brother was a surprised because we were shown in flashback now he became Hydra and if his older brother was alive where was he when Ward needed him?.

The Writing on the Wall

Ward trying to stop getting captured was amusing but seeing all different agents trying to follow him was extremely amusing.

So it's a mysterious city

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Season 2 “Inhuman” Promo (HD)

2x11 Aftershocks

So this was returning episode we see what has happend to Skye and seeing what happend to Reina was interesting

2x12 Who You Really Are

Seeing lady sive again was great but her losing her memory was amusing but finding out the reason was interesting i knew they couldn't keep Skye secret more than 1 episode but she really learn to control her fear

2x13 "One of Us"

The real Sheld

2x14 "Love In The Time Of HYDRA

This was nice episode ward doing something nice was strange and it look like other shield don't colson because of his secrets so things are getting a bit interesting.

2x18 The Frenemy of My Enemy"

I haven't commented in previous couple of episode because of continuous storyline with Skye and colson going rouge because it hard to comment on a storyline where each episode continues from previous which means i usually wait until storyline ends to give an opinion.

So much as happen in previous episode it getting difficult to wait and see how things are going work out because it's clear they decided to create a long season arc with this tie it in with avengers.

Skye spending a day with her father was nice but it's clear he still a bit crazy thinking they would be a family again. . I am glad she tried her best reduce damage but trust hydra to make things complicated.

2x19 The Dirty Half Dozen

That was a good rescue mission but the way Colson still assemble a team is impressive

Thread