Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 T.R.A.C.K.S.

The mission on a train was bizarre as it first looked like an editing glitch but the train disappearing and the different prospectives of what happened next was a little confusing but that is touch and go for Skye after getting shot as she's on deaths door

1x14 T.A.H.I.T.I.

Finding out Skye was shot because the Clairvoyant was trying to find out how Coulson survived in the past was sad but injecting her was risky as Coulson obviously seen something disturbing down there and lying about what her seen is bound to come back later

1x15 Yes Men

Lorelei having men do her dirty work while Sif was able to look after herself was disappointing as she could obviously handle herself and Grant knew her power before being controlled by her was ridiculous, Skye being OK with what she was injected with was surprising

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Controlling men to do her fighting was ridiculous as she was a better fighter herself but taking the just married guy away from his wife was amusing

1x16 End of the Beginning

Skye getting her official agents shield was nice and about time but Grant killing the Clairvoyant to keep Skye safe was a surprise

1x17 Turn, Turn, Turn

Grant taking on all them men was risky but shooting Victoria instead of John was surprising

1x18 Providence

Grant coming back after working for HYDRA was a surprise and the fact S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't appear to suspect him was disappointing

1x19 The Only Light in the Darkness

Making Grant's polygraph test look tough was more believable as he's still working for HYDRA and Audrey being the woman that Coulson was once involved with was interesting but as she was healing after thinking he was dead he probable did the right thing in not telling her the truth and Skye trying to keep her cool with Grant knowing the truth was impressive

1x20 Nothing Personal

Skye trying to stall for time so that HYDRA can't get the information on the hard drive was taking a hell of a risk but glad she was able to leave a clue for the others and Skye's hair after the freaky car ride was amusing

1x21 Ragtag

The large file transfer out the window was amusing and using the antique spy gear was surprising

Thread