Thread
Printable Version

Almost Human Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

But if you partner is a system not human being you can't expect that but i agree Dorian is better but he was an experimental model

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Dorian helping hack the system rather that report him for not having a warrant makes the first on a hindrance rather than being useful

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

True but you got see it from other side there's no police corruption ?

These androids were design for accountability that the purpose to make sure cops don't abuse their power

However you right it's a hindrance but this eliminated the needs for Internal affairs.

It's hard to be in-between those two and even Dorian based logic based system will have difficulty doing both however like he said need him to be a cop so anything that helps to continue to be activated will be in Dorian best interest . I am sure there's a limit to this which should be explored in future episodes.  

Are You Receiving?

Well taking over office building was impressive but it being a decoy for mineral robbery was one hell of a distraction and Dorian getting injured and John fixing him up with chewing gum was highly amusing

1x03 Are You Receiving?

John using his phone as a distraction was clever but short circuiting Dorian with the nail clippers was amusing and the repair with gum was priceless, Paige thanking John at the end was nice

1x04 The Bends

It didn't take much for Kennex to convince Rudy to go undercover but teaching him how to cook was amusing and killing Captain Barros after finding he was responsible was great

blood brothers

I expected the one, but not a whole group of them!  I found this to be a great episode.  I hope more episodes are like this one. The futuristic was very interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Well it was a smart way to get around a murder charge but using hologram to fake the exchange was impressive  

Arrhythmia

What a horrible blackmail scam and it was rather disturbing put clock on donated organs where patient pay money to keep organ from shutting down   . The sideline storyline with other DNR was rather amusing since he certainly was more flawed with Doren .

1x05 Blood Brothers

Dorian showing his manhood to John after seeing the life size Ken doll was amusing and Ethan Avery being in two places at the same time was interesting as you would expected so many of them, using a hologram was clever and Dorian flipping the van was awesome

1x06 Arrhythmia

The Dorian janitor chasing the guy by mistake was surprising but the after effects was amusing and transplanting organs with a thirty day timer was disturbing

1x07 Simon Says

John becoming the next victim after the failed second attempt was predictable but the fact the first victim had no chance to save himself it wasn't looking good and the fact there was so many people wanting to watch him die was sickening

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

That reality TV for you but Doren running on empty was amusing and what a time to shut off as soon as he took bomber down

Reply 38#38 bala's post

you figured it would be something like that.  I liked the forcefield around the first victim.  Very kewl ep though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread