35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Betrayal Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Betrayal Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Betrayal Premieres on ABC on September 29, 2013

A chance meeting leads photographer Sara Hadley (Hannah Ware) and Attorney Jack McAllister (Stuart Townsend) to an undeniable instant attraction. Sara’s husband, Drew (Chris Johnson), is a successful prosecutor with political aspirations. Jack is married to Elaine (Wendy Moniz) the daughter of his boss Thacher Karsten (James Cromwell). When Karsten’s brother-in-law Lou is murdered, all evidence points to Karsten’s son T.J. (Henry Thomas). Jack, the company’s lead council, will have to defend him. For Sara’s prosecutor husband Drew, this is the kind of high-profile murder case that can secure his political future. Just as Sara and Jack’s affair is starting, the lovers will find themselves in an impossible situation—on opposite sides of a murder investigation.

Betrayal stars Hannah Ware (Shame, Boss) as Sara, Stuart Townsend (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) as Jack, James Cromwell (Babe, American Horror Story) as Thacher Karsten, Henry Thomas (E.T., Gangs Of New York) as T.J. Karsten, Chris Johnson (The Vampire Diaries) as Drew, Wendy Moniz (Guiding Light, The Guardian) as Elaine, Elizabeth McLaughlin (The Clique) as Val and Braeden Lamasters (Men of a Certain Age) as Vic.

Betrayal was written by David Zabel (ER) and directed by Patty Jenkins (The Killing, Monster) and is executive produced by David Zabel, Rob Golenberg (Red Widow) and Alon Aranya. Betrayal is produced by ABC Studios.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Betrayal Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This look awful it just so predictable i figure the whole plot within first 1 minute.

I know you really shouldn't judge a show based on a trailer but you just knew guy would create a problem and seriously can't we have at least 1 tv show where a marriage actually works and the couple actually love each other ?. Cheating spouse storyline has been done to death.

1x01 Pilot

The chance meeting between Sara and Jack was nothing special but with Jack keep appearing around Sara was a little like he was stalking her and the fact she saw him with another woman made it worse but what timing for her husband to ring just as she was about to sleep with him

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 ...Except When the Bear is Chasing You

Jack coming face to face with Sara's husband was interesting especially when Sara came with a clean shirt and not turning up to meet him looks like she has decided to recommit to her marriage

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

First of all like i said i wasn't planning on watching this but i have feeling this will be moved tomorrow when once upon a time:wonderland get added so i might as well watch it while it's free.

I have admit i didn't see this coming the way i thought i didn't realise they were both married i just assumed only she was married but i think she got what she deserves at end with what happened but i am curious who shot her.

Let me be clear when i mean she got what she deserved i don't mean her getting shot but the fact there was unintentional consequence with her husband prosecuting him. If it wasn't for the dim-witted son action none of this would of happened.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I was surprised The Originals wasn't added with the last update but how do you know what's being added tomorrow

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

it's a guess ,  not confirmed  and yes i am also surprised the originals weren't added yet.

Anyway whether or not it get added isn't the question it's how fast they moved show from free to vip section.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

They are only moved when new shows are added which has been a lot lately

1x03 If you want the fruit...

Jules hacking Valerie phone and flirting with her was amusing but the bus message was impressive and Jack not being amused with the nicknames she gives him was funny

1x04 …That is Not What Ships Are Built For

Sara and Jack spending the night together on the boat is asking for trouble but her excuse for the suntan was quick thinking

1x05 …Nice Photos

That was nice of the security guard to warn Jack it wasn't a good night to be there and the was Sara spoke her mind was great but you just knew she would loose the photo-shoot and what was Jack thinking using Sara's camera for his photo of her

35 12
Thread