Thread
Printable Version

Betrayal Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This look awful it just so predictable i figure the whole plot within first 1 minute.

I know you really shouldn't judge a show based on a trailer but you just knew guy would create a problem and seriously can't we have at least 1 tv show where a marriage actually works and the couple actually love each other ?. Cheating spouse storyline has been done to death.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

First of all like i said i wasn't planning on watching this but i have feeling this will be moved tomorrow when once upon a time:wonderland get added so i might as well watch it while it's free.

I have admit i didn't see this coming the way i thought i didn't realise they were both married i just assumed only she was married but i think she got what she deserves at end with what happened but i am curious who shot her.

Let me be clear when i mean she got what she deserved i don't mean her getting shot but the fact there was unintentional consequence with her husband prosecuting him. If it wasn't for the dim-witted son action none of this would of happened.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

it's a guess ,  not confirmed  and yes i am also surprised the originals weren't added yet.

Anyway whether or not it get added isn't the question it's how fast they moved show from free to vip section.

Thread