Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well she seemed more keen he was just in for the ride because he did for her ?

1x04 The Serpent

Alice rescuing the Knave from loosing his head was impressive but a shame he was turned to stone and the story of the wishbone was a nice cliffhanger

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We finally found out who taught jafar his powers but you would think she would of realise that he would wanted dead once she taught him everything

1x05 "Heart of Stone

Well choose the king over Knive was no surprise for Anastasia but i liked that each episode gives back story every single character

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Anastasia deciding to steal the Crown Jewels was a surprise but at leased the outcome was to her benefit and Alice's so called leap of faith was interesting

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of a test trying to get her to kill red queen

1x06 who

Well Jaffa going England was interesting way to figure out Alice but kidnap her dad should make him believe all of Alice's stories if he bring him to Wonderland

1x06 Who’s Alice

As soon as Alice walked through the black forest I had a felling the purple mist from the trees was an hallucinogen and Jafar taking her father Edwin to see her should be interesting

1x08 Home

Well i really didn't see that cliffhanger coming That what i call a twist of fate

1x07 Bad Blood

What the Sultan did to young Jafar was diabolical and Alice using a wish to save her father was a little predictable

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The Red Queen having a duplicate lantern was clever and the Knave finding the Rabbit's family was nice but the Knave now in the lantern was a surprise

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

With that wish he really didn't think it through even after warning by genie saying be careful what you wish for no one could see consequence of that wish . At least now continue rescue genie storyline . Knave having ability to grant wish what could possibly go wrong

Nothing to Fear

Nice returning episode can you believe it been 3 months since last episode this picked off nicely so sad she died but them all joining forces to defeat Jafar should be interesting  .

1x09 Nothing to Fear

Lizard finding the Knave's new bottle was amusing as he's got a new master but Cyrus and Alice trying to save the Red Queen was a little ambitious as they were outnumbered, Will being the one Lizard desired was predictable but costing her life was tragic

Thread