50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Liv and Maddie (Disney Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Liv and Maddie (Disney Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Liv and Maddie Premiered on Disney Channel on July 19, 2013

The sitcom introduces identical twins Liv, a popular television star whose hit show has just finished its run, and Maddie, an outstanding student and school basketball phenomenon whose popularity is on the riseā€¦ that is until Liv makes a triumphant return to their Wisconsin high school. Complicating their teenage life even more is that their parents both work at their school.
The series, created and executive-produced by John D. Beck ("Shake it Up") and Ron Hart, began production in April for a fall 2013 premiere. Andy Fickman, John Peaslee and Betsy Sullenger are also executive producers on the series, and Fickman also directed episodes for the series as well..
The series stars Disney newcomer Dove Cameron as both Liv and Maddie Rooney. The series also stars stand-up comedian Joey Bragg and Tenzing Norgay Trainor as the younger brothers, Benjamin King as their dad, a basketball coach, and Kali Rocha as their mom, a school psychologist. The series produced through by Disney Channel and It's a Laugh Productions.

Source

Discuss Anything About Liv and Maddie Here

i think it's rather disturbing that we have run out of normal tv show that we are desperate enough to watch kid's tv show ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have been watching a few for a couple of years like

Jessie (2011)
Lab Rats (2012)
Victorious

So watching a couple more wont hurt

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

How do you get time,  we watch so many show i am constantly amazed how you watch UK/US and Aussie shows. I used only watch US show but over past few years you got me hooked on few aussie shows. I miss Rush that was favourite aussie show most other aussie show are so boring.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

There are some shows I watch in fast-forward on VLC because the sound is still on like big brother US and there after dark episodes plus I watch Geordie Shore

1x01 Twin-A-Rooney (Pilot)

Liv pretending to be Maddie in order to get her a date was a disaster as the guy said he doesn't like her like that but him realising it was Liv and was blowing her off instead

1x02 Team-A-Rooney

Giving the principal cold water after one of the girls had her feet in was amusing and Parker and Joey search for tarantulas while the girls were having a sleepover was priceless

1x03 Sleep-A-Rooney

You just knew Liv volunteering to supervise Parker's sleepover was a bad idea and using it to reconnect with him was going to hard work as she has no idea what he likes now

1x04 Steal-A-Rooney

Maddie trying to help Liv make friends at school backfired when she found out Ocean was Maddie's idea and picking her own friend against Maddie's warning was even worse as she tried to get her in trouble by stealing sunglasses

1x05 Kang-A-Rooney

Joey practices talking to girls at a school dance where everyone was wearing a costume was amusing as he had no idea at the time who was dressed as a kangaroo

1x06 Skate-A-Rooney

Liv being a celebrity judge at a skateboarding competition was amusing as her boyfriend had just text dumped her before being in the contest and he deserved to loose his ponytail

1x07 Dodge-A-Rooney

The girls getting involved in a rowdy game of dodge ball at the senior center was amusing and what a disaster trying to protect the school mascot

1x08 Brain-A-Rooney

Liv trying to prove that she deserved to be a member of Joey's Brain Olympics team was amusing as Joey didn't think she's smart enough but her out smarting the guys was impressive

1x09 Sweet 16-A-Rooney

Maddie learning that she's been celebrating her birthday on the wrong day for 15 years would of come as a surprise but 6 minutes apart on different days is understandable and it's a shame Liv's surprise party was spoiled by the windmill

1x10 Fa La La La-A-Rooney

Parker interfering with Joey's holiday get-rich scheme was amusing but who would of thought he was doing it to get the helicopter he wanted and Liv having to cope with the 9-year-old wannabe singer was hard work

1x11 Switch-A-Rooney

Liv asking Maddie to switch places for a sci-fi movie role was surprising but Liv taking a take a drivering test for Maddie was a fare exchange unfortunately they forgot about the glasses

1x12 Dump-A-Rooney

You can understand Maddie not wanting to play with her dad in a basketball tournament after seeing Bernard but she shouldn't of judged a book by it's cover as Bernard may have been 7ft tall but can only play trash-can basketball until he put on his glasses to see

1x13 Move-A-Rooney

You can understand why the kids mistakenly thought they were moving home instead of only moving while the house was fumigated

1x14 Slump-A-Rooney

Trust Liv to get the glues mixed up on her costume and Willow being in a slump because she can't stop thinking about Joey was bad news for Maddie

50 123
Thread