Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Angels (Part I) / Demons (Part II)

I have to say it was a great frame job on Priest who was a pimp but having a whole police department being corrupt was scary and taking out the FBI agent did lead great cliffhanger but Gracia shoot the guy that was trying kill Reid was great.   

All in all a good ending but i actually expect Reid and  Blake to kiss at the end of second episode but learning about her son was sad

Reply 64#64 waterlilybarb's post

I agree but i misinterpret the scene where she ran to to him when he got shot and i keep forget that she's married because we never see her husband. I was thinking Reid more than Blake for that connection. .

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Jennifer Love Hewitt join the cast new BAU agent

X

Good introduction to new agent and i was surprised how good she did but getting knock out by unsub was amusing. That network is so disgusting

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It's scary to think this how far internet has come

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Garcia is odd person but give him a person to be there for him in last moments was nice.

A Thousand Suns

Killing all those people on a plane to make a point was horrible but so glad team found him before second plane went down.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I really felt sorry for the guy

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

All because his father did that to him doesn't mean you have continue it but that kid was lucky it was few days unlike other kids who been there 1 year

10x06 If the Shoe Fits

I love when killer look so innocent but those men were just so unlucky this is taking the Cinderella fairy tail a bit too far   .

11x07 Hashtag

This episode should shown to people who think selfie are not dangerous trust me i did feel sorry for them but they put themselves as target but finding out it was young adolescence was sad because he used his friend story of mirror man to make it real

The Boys of Sudworth Place

This was a crazy episode finding out what he did to those boys is sicking but finding one boys became one as well was sad.

Fate

Rossi thinking he had a stalker when it turn out to be a daughter he never knew existed was a nice surprise

Amelia Porter

This was a boring episode i just glad they both survived

10X11 The Forever People

I seen a lot cult storyline but this one was taken it a bit too far freeze people and bring them back to life .

look like one of the agent is starting lose her mind

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Episodes like this really make me sad because he didn't do this because he a bad person or has some sort of mental condition he did it to save his daughter which was understandable.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Another interesting episode but the fact it took so long to catch him was so sad but killing off Gideon was awful i remember how great he was and it was great team got catch his killer .

10x14 Hero worship

I had a feeling from title the hero was unsub but later finding out there was another bomber was a nice twist.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

it's sad to think he was trying compete with her dead husband

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

he will live with that whether he likes it or not  

Thread