Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 9-11 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-24-2015 18:41 ]

The Inspiration

I love the ending to this episode that was such a great twist i think none of us saw coming . That guy was creepy but the fact that he got away with it was disturbing but i can't wait for second part they really should aired both parts as season opener. It's great because i been getting slightly bored with this series so i am glad they still have some fresh ideas.

9x01 The Inspiration

I cant believe the boyfriend allowed his girlfriend to go upstairs to the noisy neighbour but she was lucky to walk away the second time and that was a close call with the truck but twins was a nice twist

The Inspired

Well i should of known they would make twin into murder team

9x02 The Inspired

How ironic that Jesse's lawyers threatening lawsuits allowed him to get Wallace and kill again but threatening the lawyer was great

Final Shot

Well that was one hell of a mindset the sniper had fantasy imagination and even had the audience fooled.

9x03 Final Shot

Eric smiling before he died after being hit by the bus was creepy and Maya thinking Colin was their to save her not kill her was an interesting twist

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Was it just me, or did it seem like there was something about this case that hit a little too close to home for JJ?  She had some odd looks on her face, and her demeanor was different.  

Jim, as far as I can tell, Maya wasn't even aware of Colin.  He imagined their entire relationship and interactions with her using integration fantasy.  It was quite a fascinating twist, as I have never heard of something like that being SO detailed.  Eric smiling while dying WAS creepy, but I've known men like that.  He felt like he won, and that even though he was dying, his wife would be dead.  It's sickening that there are people like that.  They are even creepier in person.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

To Bear Witness

Well this was disturbing case putting camera in victim eye was evil but finding out they were members of his family put this to whole another level.

9x04 To Bear Witness

Putting the camera in their eyes without damaging them was incredible

Route 66

This was a very nice episode it certainly a nice change from the typical episodes because the man was normal he just wanted to spend time with his daughter. . I wish they would do more of these type of episodes because some episodes are just too dark .

9x05 Route 66

Hotch's hallucinations while he was fighting for his life due to complications from his stabbing was interesting and Sam being kidnapped by her killer father was bizarre but her saving his life was nice

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

She wasn't really kidnapped she wanted to leave

Reply 18#18 bala's post

She may have wanted to leave but he was only using her as a bargaining chip if and when they were caught

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Which was a shame

Thread