Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking same-thing

10x16 Lockdown

Dealing with murder in prison was first as the suspects were obvious but finding out what guard did was horrible but him blow his head off was too easy

Reply 122#122 bala's post

You would think finding who killed the two guards in prison would be a little easier than on the street as all the suspects are locked up unless it was another guard but looks like the guard abused their powers and got what they deserved

10x17 Breath Play

Seeing the UnSub with his daughter after the latest murder did make you think they were going to have a tough time finding him and the fact he waited for her to fall asleep with night goggles was creepy but his daughter seeing him attack the nanny was tragic

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

yes she will never forget that but her being there saved the tutor life

10x16 Rock Creek Park

Finding out it was his mother who kidnap his wife was disturbing but the fact that she still control over her son while she's in prison was sad

10x18 Rock Creek Park

I cant believe what he said to his mother in prison after she was responsible for kidnapping his wife as a political move especially after his wife lost an ear

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

This is the definition mummy's boy if ever i saw one

10x19 Beyond Borders

Another spin-off in the works ?

Not going ruin the surprise here

Reply 130#130 bala's post

What a tragic start for the family of four being abducted while on vacation in Barbados and all because they missed their shuttle bus by seconds but the kid finding the rowing boat after being frown overboard was lucky

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

That's one family vacation they will never forget

10x20 A Place at the Table

Killing a whole family just because he found out his father didn't want him seems like an overreaction

10x21 Mr. Scratch

This was good episode convince people kill there love one through repressed memories was interesting situation because they had no idea what was happening. . Hodge getting caught and being brainwashed was an interesting cliffhanger.

Reply 135#135 bala's post

yeah, I wonder what they are going to do with that..

10x22 Protection

This show used be so shocking now it's just average and this episode really proved this series should end because it typical episode which even twist wasn't surprising those people were in his head

10x23 The Hunt

This was a surprise but a great way continue cliffhanger from previous episode but finding out she was target because of Kate was a surprise

Aisha Tyler Joins Criminal Minds for Season 11

Aisha Tyler is going from Archer's ISIS to Criminal Minds' BAU: The actress will recur on the procedural in Season 11,

TV.com has confirmed. Tyler will play Dr. Tara Lewis, a forensic psychologist who impresses Hotch (Thomas Gibson) during an investigation. She will fill the void left by Kate (Jennifer Love Hewitt), who left after one season due to Hewitt's pregnancy, and the upcoming maternity leave by A.J. Cook, who is also pregnant.

Reply 134#134 bala's post

If lying to Marc about his father wasn't bad enough but setting a dinner place every meal I'm not surprised he went of the rails and Aaron personal life with his father-in-law was tough

Thread