53 123
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Inspiration

I love the ending to this episode that was such a great twist i think none of us saw coming . That guy was creepy but the fact that he got away with it was disturbing but i can't wait for second part they really should aired both parts as season opener. It's great because i been getting slightly bored with this series so i am glad they still have some fresh ideas.

The Inspired

Well i should of known they would make twin into murder team

Final Shot

Well that was one hell of a mindset the sniper had fantasy imagination and even had the audience fooled.

To Bear Witness

Well this was disturbing case putting camera in victim eye was evil but finding out they were members of his family put this to whole another level.

Route 66

This was a very nice episode it certainly a nice change from the typical episodes because the man was normal he just wanted to spend time with his daughter. . I wish they would do more of these type of episodes because some episodes are just too dark .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

She wasn't really kidnapped she wanted to leave

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Which was a shame

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but it was good one because we saw what he saw which made us understand the reason he was doing what he's doing.

Gatekeeper

Well that guy was crazy but very sad thinking that he gets a second chance being a father because of what he did

The Return

What a vendetta against against one cop and brainwashing all those kid to take out cops were sad

Bully

Well starting the episode closing a case was new but having to helping one your family members with serial killer was nice way to introduce her family .

The Black Queen

Well we finally get Gracia back story and how she joined CBU

A great episode i really enjoy it and what a great background episode as what she was doing when she was not working at BAU after her transfer

Mr. & Mrs. Anderson

Well picking up hitchhiker did look innocent but kill her was awful but later discover it was married couple who work in a team was awful but going to marriage counselling to do more killing was encouraged by counsellor was crazy .

Gabby

What a disturbing case leading to an illegal kidnapping ring

Rabid

Well infecting people with rabies was disturbing

The Edge of Winter

The victim turning into a murderer was tragic

Blood Relations

Well all of this because frueding family but love child being unsub was interesting how he escaped FBI was impressive

What Happens In Mecklinburg

All of this just because of what happened to her friend at party was sad even if they deserve it at least now there go to jail for what they have done.

9x22 Fatal

Well giving the victims 24 hour warning before their death was creepy and to think if his boss hadn't prevent him from leaving 15 years ago none of this would of happen is sad.

53 123
Thread