Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Was it just me, or did it seem like there was something about this case that hit a little too close to home for JJ?  She had some odd looks on her face, and her demeanor was different.  

Jim, as far as I can tell, Maya wasn't even aware of Colin.  He imagined their entire relationship and interactions with her using integration fantasy.  It was quite a fascinating twist, as I have never heard of something like that being SO detailed.  Eric smiling while dying WAS creepy, but I've known men like that.  He felt like he won, and that even though he was dying, his wife would be dead.  It's sickening that there are people like that.  They are even creepier in person.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I'm surprised you thought they would have a romantic moment.  They've been good friends, and she's married.  I never got a romantic vibe from any of their interactions.  I liked that she was a linguist and more intellectual because it made their friendship feel very natural.  Just when she got interesting, it looks like she's leaving.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread