Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x15 #THINMAN

Trust one of the brothers investigating the mysterious murder that was apparently caused by a ghost to be behind it from the start

Blade Runners

Well helping Crowley dry off blood was amusing .

You just knew some consequence when using the blade

Mother's Little Helper

Who would of thought that Sam's case would have such a good history lesson of how Abardon become Abardon in men of letters and how she manages kill them. Still creating dead souls was interesting  . That poor husband complaining about having meatloaf i am sure many wives would love to do that to their husband .

Meta Fiction

Well this was strange episode even by Supernatural standards so if anyone understood the point of this episode please tell me because it really was a crazy episode since no explanation or point to the episode it felt like one crazy dream episodes where anything could happen.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-30-2014 04:58 ]

Alex Annie Alexis Ann

A good episode good to have a returning character come back and help but she really can't get a break can she every time she comes back something bad happens to her

Bloodlines

This was a great episode i really enjoyed this because it really wasn't your typical episode and this would made better season arc than current one.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I just found out this back-door pilot for supernatural spin off i wondered why i liked it so much

Reply 73#73 bala's post

So I take it you are all on board with the "supernatural: bloodlines" show??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 74#74 arksongbird80's post

Yes i sick of dean and sam time for some new faces

King of the Damned

This was a decent attempt at a good supernatural episode and it wasn't half bad going back in time and Abadon  kidnap Crowley son was interesting using him as bargaining chip was a good plan but Dean killing her was amazing .

9x 22 Stairway to Heaven

Well i have to say that was one hell evil plan by Metatron frame Cas followers into suicide angel bomb but that mother at start of the episode not knowing she was talking to an angel was amusing.

9x16 Blade Runners

Nicole AKA Snooki appearing as herself was surprising and Crowley now being addicted to human blood was going to make it harder to find the first blade but Crowley getting in at the end was predictable

9x17 Mother’s Little Helper

The husband having his head smashed in was lucky as he didn't have to eat her meatloaf again and it was a good job Sam had the spell recorded on his phone

Thread