Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x18 Meta Fiction

Hannah being the only survivor in the mass slaughter of the angels was surprising and Gabriel saying he had time to watch Downton Abbey I found amusing

9x19 Alex Annie Alexis Ann

Jody trying to protect Alex not knowing the vampires used her to lure guys was obviously putting her own life in danger but Alex saving Jody from her so called mother was a nice surprise

9x20 Bloodlines

Ennis was obviously going to want revenge for killing his girlfriend but he was lucky Sam and Dean turned up when they did and David being a shape shifter made things awkward

9x21 King of the Damned

Crowley standing by while Abaddon tortured his son was curious but Dean while holding the first blade being able to defeated Abaddon was great as she also looked surprised

9x22 Stairway to Heaven

The suicide angel taking out the ice cream shop just to kill the one young angel was diabolical as they killed all those innocent civilians and I'm not surprised Gadreel wanted to leave Metatron but Dean attacking him was a surprise

9x23 Do You Believe in Miracles

Gadreel killing himself to prove a point was a hell of a sacrifice but tricking Metatron to shout his mouth off while his followers listened was great as he did tell a good story and with Dean being possessed by the first blade should be an interesting start for next season

Supernatural Season 10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres October 07, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

Supernatural - Retrospective

What a nice special for the 10th season instead of using it as recap they decided focus on things that made this show great and why it was so successful and i can't believe some stuff i missed when watching the episodes.

10x01 Black

Dean really seem to be enjoying beating up demon but finding out it was Crowley setting that up was amusing but Sam getting kidnapped was odd storyline because we don't know why he kidnap him ?.

10x02 Reichenbach

Sam escape his kidnapper was great but at least we know why he hates Dean but i got to say seeing Crowley getting bulled by Dean was the highlight of this episode but telling Sam where he is was priceless.

10x03 Soul Survivor

The king of hell is becoming more of a good guy than the devil i mean kill angel  to give Cas his angel power back was a nice thing . Curing dean was a surprise

Paper Moon

Nice Monster of the week but family reunion with werewolves was nice

Thread