139 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x15 The Things they carried

This was average return episode and very watchable but it was boring i hate to admit this but after 10 season this show really needs to come up fresh idea for monster this was bad

10x16 "Paint It Black"

Look like they decided go back classic supernatural storyline since run out of ideas but that ghost killing everyone who confess to affairs was sad and it was a good thing Sam didn't burn the journals . Rowena is becoming quite an annoying character i wish they had better actress playing her because she's such an awful actress at least you can understand crowley but her accent is so annoying.

10x17 Inside Man

There really must be desperate to get Bobby to help them break Metatron out of heaven

10x18 Book Of The Damned"

Sam making look like he got rid off Book Of The Damned but asking Rowina for help is bound backfire.

10x19 The Werther Project"

I am not sure why i continue to watch this i think it's because of loyalty to the series but at least this one kept me interested the fact she survived that curse was impressive but it ending her life was sad.

10x20 Angel Heart

Claire really has bad luck not only does she lose her father she's now lost her mother in this episode look like she's on her way to becoming a supernatural hunter

10x22 The Prisoner

Dean is out of control and I am happy, sorry but i like Dean has bad guy rather than Sammie he's just much better actor for these type of roles. Seriously Sammie trying to kill Crowley with a Hex bag he's the king of hell for heaven sake .

10x23 Brother's Keeper

Just when i was about quit watching this series they do same type of cliffhanger that make me want to watch the next season

Season 11

I watch the full season last week bringe watched all of in 2 days and i really still enjoyed the episode which was a surprise but revealing who God was a nice surprise .

Supernatural Ending with Season 15 - Announcement

139 1234567
Thread