Thread
Printable Version

Mako Mermaids (Netflix) General Discussion

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well they learnt what would happen when snow touched their skins

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i am not surprised they had no idea how to talk to boys because they are no boys from where they come from.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes she really has right to be suspicious but she is rather attractive but she look way older than a teenager she look like 22 year old women not a teenager. The pool party was just bad timing but i wonder if she she will ever find out his secret?. Why do i think she would turn into mermaid if this get a second season?.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes they really should told him but i am guessing they don't want to freak him out about it. He just been introduced into this world a week ago.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes but siren song was recycled storyline from the original series so i wasn't impressed how they used same idea but presented it differently.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-8-2013 10:36  
Lyla stealing Rita's Moon Ring could of had disastrous consequences
Yes it could of but they are still learning.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

This really was just a filler episode for next episode

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Good idea but glad they used her powers to hide themselves

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-8-2013 11:31  
Lyla being the only one who was desperate to prevent Zac from grabbing the trident was interesting as nobody knows what will happen and Evie has every right to think something is going on with Lyla an ...
This was mid-season finale and about time he found out about them but the look on girl's faces when he found out and tells them he going after the triad . Only 1 more month until next 13 episodes.

1x14 Battlelines

Well Zack finding out his principle is a mermaid and trying blackmail her into giving him good grades but girl giving him a taste of his own medicine was priceless but i don't know why she didn't use her own powers to prevent water from coming near her ?. She's clearly more powerful than he is ?.

1x15 Selena secret

Well ruin her audition because she was falling for a land boy but glad she got a second chance

1x16 Truce

What a stupid thing allow him to film him in mermaid state but getting phone back was very challenging and Nixie damaging the phone was amusing. . What he said afterwards was rather sweet.

1x 17 moon ring 2

Zac finding a moon ring and giving it to Eve created a problem because he had no idea what it was but carrying Rita into the sea was amusing.

1x18 The Trident Job

Well he finally managed to get it but he really outsmart the girls

1x19 Where on button

Well now Zac has to figure how turn it on but you just knew he would find a way thanks to the girls.

1x20 Nowhere to hide

Zac is becoming power hungry and has no idea how dangerous that trident is i have feeling he is going to find out.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Trust Zac after discovering Rita is also a mermaid and wants to use that to his advantage with his school grades but nice work with the girls showing him he has as much to loose if his secret comes out

1x 21 Aquata Returns"

Well having choose between returning to the Pod or trying stop Zac with thhe trident but so glad she caught zac off guard and they finally found a good place to hide it but i have feeling that he will go searching for it again.

1x22 "Evie Times Two

This was a nice filler episode but very amusing acting by Evie as the cat

1x23 "Zac's Choice

Finally Zac see power of Tridant but glad he actually had conscience and help Lyla who was technically dead

Thread