Thread
Printable Version

Mako Mermaids (Netflix) General Discussion

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nixie manipulating Sirena's voice during her singing audition was terrible as she was humiliated in public and Zac using the same powers on Carly was interesting but having to be there every time she sings would of been awkward

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Rita teaching them that trick for a different purpose was good but if she had too much power her windpipe would be crushed so they were extremely lucky

Reply 42#42 bala's post

He was lucky considering he had no idea what he was doing because he only saw Nixie doing the same thing to Sirena's voice

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Zac only has himself to blame for allowing Cam to film him and all of them manoeuvring the phone across the floor was amusing but at leased the argument would take the heat of them being found in the toilet together

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Zac giving the Moon Ring to Evie as a gift was nice but the fact he had no idea what it was could of been dangerous and in was obvious she was going to notice it was missing but nobody noticing them carrying Rita to the sea was ridiculous

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i love that scene with them carry her out

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Zac using Cam as a decoy was clever but the fact he was running the wrong was should of been obvious

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Trust Zac to see the cat come through the cat flap in the bookcase And I hope he destroys his house trying to figure out how it works

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The trident coming to life every time the girls get close is going to make it hard for them to get close without being spotted

Reply 38#38 bala's post

It was obvious Sirena would find it hard to leave the girls to go back with her sister, Aquata to the pod but at leased the trident is safe again for now

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Rita's cat Poseidon turning into a duplicate of Evie was amusing especially acting like a cat

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It didn't take Zac long to find the trident again thanks to Cam's help and Lyla being knocked unconscious after the fight was unfortunate but at leased he did the right thing in the end

1x24 Trust

Rita inviting Zac to join the magic lessons after saving Lyla was nice and the way Cam is behaving I can see him going after the trident instead but Cam earning Nixie's trust by keeping her secret safe was nice but has he got an ulterior motive

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Damn right he got ulterior motive but it shows he want the power .

1x25 Betrayed

Evie learning about Zac, the trident, and the girls is going to make things interesting

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

With one episode left not much can happen but about time she found out it been enough time for her to find out but seriously i couldn't believe how Nexie showed her the power.

1x26 Decision Time

It was obvious Cam was going to betray Nixie but planning to become a merman himself was a novel twist as his his suppose to be helping them turn Zac back but the girls and Zac saving the day was a nice way to end the season

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well i liked that there was no clifhanger but disappointed Zac is still merman but at one point i actually thought Evie would turn into mermaid . That was i thought cliffhanger was going to be for first season glad to see i was mistaken.

We know season 2 has been commissioned  

MAKO MERMAIDS Season 2 Official Trailer

Of course there were going make her one

Thread