Thread
Printable Version

Mako Mermaids (Netflix) General Discussion

2x12 Supersized

Mimmi loosing her moon ring after using in to make the fish bigger was unfortunate but Zac having a vision was lucky

2x13 Reunion

Zac and Mimmi being related was a surprising twist but explaned them both having the same visions

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Mimmi really can get into trouble when she by herself no wonder Ondina keep a close watch on her . Evie and teacher being stuck at school and Zac and Evie trying lift them up while invisible was amusing to watch

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

i knew she would follow her it was kind of obvious most of plot are so predictable

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

It was a close call i wasn't sure if he was going find out or not but seriously the amount of people who know is becoming quite a lot if you think about it

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

It great to see actor actually do some acting you really couldn't fake that

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Look like there's some sort connection between them two i hope we find out what it is.

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

So we have to wait until July for next set of episodes but what a cliffhanger Zac being real merman but i am little disappointed that Erik has been underused so far he seem more of support character than evil character which is odd. I really thought they had a better purpose for him since he suppose experienced merman ?. Surely he would better powers?.

Zac treating her sister awful after find out when she was so excited and predictable girl banned from the pod

2x14 A New Man

Zac becoming a brat after finding out he was real merman and the way he treated everyone was horrible but i am glad he finally found out how his parents found him on the beach . He really should be a nicer to his sister since she's going through the same thing.

2x15 Careful What You Wish For

When Cam comes into contact with water from the Moon Pool, he absorbs the water into his body and gains the ability to control water. The water also enhances Cam's swimming and earns him a shot in the school swim team trials but i glad it was just power the tail thing would been too much and when is he going realise that girl in the bar like him?.

2x16 First Date

Turning Eric into a cat on your first date was amusing but keep it a secret from Rita was amusing.

2x17 "The Merman Code

Cam figuring how to merman cave worked was great but Erik becoming trapped was predictable and Ondina telling Mimmi what Eric and her are a couple didn't go well when she found out he was missing but telling her right order was nice

2x18 "The Siren

It wouldn't be a season without siren storyline but it was nice to see Sirena affected by it and not humans but she almost exposed being mermaids to David

2x19 Surprise

This was a very amusing episode just when you think they couldn't come up with something crazy they do this Evie being stuck in fish tank was rather ridclous but it gave her a chance to see how much Zac loves her.

2x20 The Job

Nice to see other girls trying hand having a job but it certainly came with some challenges

2x21 New Orders

They need the trident to activate the chamber but since it was destroyed in previous season the threat is over and girls are unbanished

2x22 The Last Dance

So much for a happy ending Ondina is eager to return to the pod. Her excitement is short-lived, however, when Erik brings up the possibility that returning to the pod will mean she may never be able to see him again. So she decides to not come back to the Pod which seem stupid since you choosing a guy over you family ?. I would understand if they were married but she's only known him for a couple of months she's taking a big risk.

2x23 Stay or Go

Ordina is trying to make mimi ok with her decision stay on land rather than go to Pod but getting caught in difficult situation at sea park was unfortunately but you just knew they would make up with each other by the end of the episode.

2x24 "The Truth About Evie

I have never thought about what would happen if mermaid got a cold but that was some crazy sneezing but Carle finding out about mermaids as a result was bound to happen i just hope they don't make her one next season because every girl that finds out about mermaids get turned into one next season.

2x25 The Trident Stone

I have never really like Eric and again i  knew his obsession with marman cave would be his downfall . Like i said at start of the season he is trouble i was right.

Thread