Thread
Printable Version

Lucky 7 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lucky 7 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lucky 7 Premieres on ABC on September 24, 2013

In Astoria, Queens, a group of seven gas station employees have been chipping into a lottery pool for months, never thinking they’d actually win. Money could solve problems for each of them. Matt (Matt Long) could get his girlfriend and two kids out of his mother’s house. Matt’s brother Nicky (Stephen Louis Grush), an ex-con, could pay off a dangerous debt. Samira (Summer Bishil), a second-generation Pakistani immigrant, could afford to go to Juilliard. Denise (Lorraine Bruce), a plucky cashier, could focus on rebuilding her crumbling marriage. Leanne (Anastasia Phillips), a young mother, could help her daughter realize her dreams. Bob (Isiah Whitlock, Jr.), the store’s manager, could finally retire, and Antonio (Luis Antonio Ramos) could give his wife and kids a whole new life.

Lucky 7 stars Isiah Whitlock, Jr. (The Wire) as Bob Harris, Matt Long (Private Practice) as Matt Korzak, Stephen Louis Grush (Detroit 1-8-7) as Nicky Korzak, Lorraine Bruce (Eden Lake) as Denise,  Anastasia Phillips (Stoked) as Leanne, Summer Bishil (Towelhead) as Samira Rajpur, Luis Antonio Ramos (The Ruins) as Antonio Clemente and Christine Evangelista (The Joneses) as Mary.

Written by David Zabel (ER) and Jason Richman (Detroit 1-8-7), Lucky 7 is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, Darryl Frank, Justin Falvey, David Zabel and Jason Richman. The pilot was directed by Paul McGuigan. Lucky 7 is produced by ABC Studios and Amblin Television.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Lucky 7 Here

1x01 Pilot

You would think winning the lottery was great but as Matt hadn't paid in for a while it was down to his boss that he had just robbed to make the decision if he get a share of the winnings and you have to feel sorry for Antonio dropping out to save the money

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes i felt bad for Antonio but telling his wife must been difficult but Matt going feel horrible and you just knew his cousin voted no in the vote. .

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Inside Job

I cant believe they misplaced the winning ticket but tearing the shop apart was amusing and what a shame Antonio's son is getting bullied because of his father bad luck, the girls go on a shopping spree was great and the tip to the personal shopper was a smack in the face to the other one who told them to book in advance and looking forward to see who is the cable guy

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well Antonio showing them the ticket was nice   and i am glad tv report was on him .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm impressed how well he has taken it and his wife seems to have come on board after smashing the toaster

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Her reaction was normal when she found out but everyone makes mistakes

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a whip around for him when the money comes through

Lucky 7 Has been cancelled after only 2 episodes and pulled from the schedule, repeats of Scandal to be shown instead.

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

That's disappointing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i am not surprised

Thread