Thread
Printable Version

Wonderland (AU) (Network Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she phoned him when she got hurt but i thought it was going to be a lot more serious than it was.

1x09 Exes

Grace worrying about the number of ex's Carlos has had was a recipe for disaster but the way he handled her when she was trying to break up with him was amusing

1x10 Motherhood

Who would of thought that Grace accidentally waking the baby in the cafe would have such a knock on effect with them all being kicked out and the way Rob found out Colette is pregnant was amusing but not being viable was a surprise and Miranda's boyfriend, Adam moving down was a shock as I thought Tom stood a chance with her

1x11 Comfort Zone

The scream while having a Brazilian was amusing because it turned out it was a waste of time as Carlos prefers the natural look and will take weeks to grow back but his reaction when she eventually told him was predictable and him doing his chest was a nice thing to do to prove he would take one for the team

1x12 Gay Marriage

Grace rethinking her relationship with Carlos after admitting he kissed guy was crazy as the other week she was worried about the number of girls he slept with and setting Dani up with a meeting with her estranged mother was a risky move but going to her gay marriage was nice

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I think he's really great at handling Grace and her irrational thoughts

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Grace can't help but create a situation but trying hide from them didn't go to plan. That just bad luck on tom's part but i have to say trying to give them right advice was right thing to do

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I like the fact Carlos did it on his chest to prove how much he loves her

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I am glad they made up and I am glad the partner told her to grow up

1x13 Messages

I cant believe Rob seen Colette with the barista just before they were due to have their vow renewals and what rotten luck for Miranda knocking the copper off his bike in Tom's car but about time she found out about the bet, Grace having a hard time saying I love you to Carlos amusing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well she was right to be pissed about that and i actually thought at the end he was going damage his car to prove how much he cared about her . Rob proved that he can't trust Grace i don't think he fix what he did .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I was confused they said at the end new season next year as this is supposed to be 22 episodes but a mid season break is understandable

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

not according wiki it was only 13 episodes
Quote:
No. of seasons         1
No. of episodes         13 (List of episodes)
[ Last edited by bala at 11-17-2013 17:01 ]

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Post #1 was taken from the homepage so they have cut it short which isn't a good sign

2x01 Relationship Status

Rob changing his on-line relationship status was bound to happen sooner or later and Colette thinking he did it to get back at her after she cheated on him was understandable, Miranda and Tom was bound to clash over the car bet and finding a girl in his bed was just bad timing as she looked like she was coming around

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-14-2014 15:35 ]

2x02 Standing In Line

Tom going to a nightclub with Rob as his wing man was amusing and Maggie telling Miranda about Tom's ex was surprising but did give her reason to think about what happened after she found out about the bet, Dani managing to put her job on the line more than once was unbelievable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-14-2014 15:35 ]

2x03 Fear Of Missing Out

Tom attempting to sort things out with Miranda was nice considering she was throwing up all over the place and using her press pass to take a photo for her job was amusing but catching her bug was priceless, Carlos spreading rummer about Grace sleeping with Nick was going overboard

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-14-2014 15:36 ]

2x04 First World Problems

Miranda and Tom arguing over which way the toilet paper should go on the holder was amusing but giving the homeless guy her rent was stupid

2x05 Monogamy

Who would of thought Tom walking in on Miranda in the shower would get her having a hot fantasy about him but it was amusing to see and her attempts to steer clear of him by moving out was priceless as he spoilt that by pretending to be swingers

2x06 Saving Face

Rob getting arrested for having sex in public was amusing as he didn't know if he should put his hands up or cover his privates and Miranda pretending she spent the night with a guy to get Tom jealous was bound to backfire as she spent the night talking to Carlos and now they think they slept together

Thread