66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Wonderland (AU) (Network Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x11 Epic

Jade willing to take the DNA test was a nice surprise and with her willing to take the test I'm not surprised Rob is the father, looks like Sasha's secret past is going to come out soon but Tom is going to be devastated now he's proposed is it turns out she's on the game

3x12 True Love

Miranda's photo shoot was nice and Sasha trying to come clean about her past made a nice change but Tom's father having complications after his heart attack was sad, Colette getting pregnant was a great surprise

3x13 Wild

I can't believe Tom called Sasha - Miranda in his sleep and Sasha's other guy turning up at the stag party was tragic and Max was lucky Miranda found him when she did and Sasha making a move on Steve was cruel, Grace giving Carlos the chance to sleep around was asking for trouble but the threesome was surprising

3x14 Lost

Tom giving Miranda a hard time after Sasha left was sad as he has no idea it's his fault and I hope Jade's baby having German measles wasn't the reason  Colette lost the baby

3x15 Truth

Miranda moving in to Max's place was risky as his attacker was still out there but the way she handled him was impressive but Grace and Carlos were lucky to get through the immigration interview and looks like the series finale is going to be epic with Tom still wanting to marry Sasha

3x16 Commitment

Dani was smart to figure out that Tom and Sasha were getting married today and you cant blame Steve for telling Tom about the blow-job but glad Tom and Miranda hooked up at last

66 1234
Thread