Thread
Printable Version

Wonderland (AU) (Network Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am not sure how i feel about this series it look like ok show but it's obvious what direction the series will be going but you just know that he's going to end up marry the girl who has just moved in . That contact will be the problem but technically he could still date her for 1 year.

Episode 2

Well the newly married couple returning from their honeymoon and groom finding out his sister has moved in with Tom certainly made him uncomfortable but than saying she will looking for a place when you just knew she would end up staying there at end was amusing but Tom giving her some garage space was a nice thing.

Kirsten gatecrashing the dinner was predictable and amusing

The preview look really interesting

1x03 Parking

Wow there really don't stop the drama on this series it was intense i felt bad for Rob,  how was he suppose to react to finding out his spouse cheated on him but i really hope preview doesn't come true and he ends in jail for trying to kill him. I knew Tom and Miranda would eventually kiss but i wasn't expecting it this soon. So much for the bet .

Grace end up doing it in that god ugly van was amusing but getting a parking ticket was amusing but i wonder whether it moving violation or not . Sorry couldn't resist making a joke.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes 3/4 rules that he thought was applicable was crazy as i never heard that.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well at least they got video pixellied  to prevent their identity . Well he has every right to me punch the guy

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i think when his mate asked him that question was the reason he came back but there still some mending that is needed in that relationship

Episode 6

Well Guys finding out about Rob situation was great but it will take time for him forgive Grace .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

And she is also fall for him

1x7 Hooking Up

Well Tom still has that bet so whether he likes it or not he really doesn't want to lose his car but should he tell Miranda about the bet?.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she phoned him when she got hurt but i thought it was going to be a lot more serious than it was.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I think he's really great at handling Grace and her irrational thoughts

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Grace can't help but create a situation but trying hide from them didn't go to plan. That just bad luck on tom's part but i have to say trying to give them right advice was right thing to do

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I like the fact Carlos did it on his chest to prove how much he loves her

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I am glad they made up and I am glad the partner told her to grow up

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well she was right to be pissed about that and i actually thought at the end he was going damage his car to prove how much he cared about her . Rob proved that he can't trust Grace i don't think he fix what he did .

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

not according wiki it was only 13 episodes
Quote:
No. of seasons         1
No. of episodes         13 (List of episodes)
[ Last edited by bala at 11-17-2013 17:01 ]

Thread