Thread
Printable Version

Rewind Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rewind Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rewind Premiered on Syfy on August 26, 2013

The thriller revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack. Justin Marks wrote the pilot and will executive produce with Tom Spezialy, Gail Berman, Lloyd Braun and Gene Stein. BermanBraun and Universal Cable Productions also produce Syfy’s original hit series Alphas, currently entering its second season. Rewind is set to begin production in April 2012.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Rewind Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-27-2013 15:18 ]

pilot

Well this was a bit of surprise didn't know about this series but it got added very fast but it was ok pilot not as good since it been done before there been few time-travel tv series. What a cliffhanger but the fact no-one was monitoring the device was surprising at the end with what that thing can do, you would think it would been under tight supervision even when it was not in use?.

Any idea when the next episode airs ? 2014 ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

From what I have read Syfy Channel has only ordered the 2-hour pilot and I can't find a trailer

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Same here there hardly any information about this series

1x01 Pilot

Time travel to alter the course of history by saving the nine million people killed in New York was interesting but Knox figuring out it was the wife they had to save was impressive and typical military willing to risk their lives to complete the mission when the time altered

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It's frustrating that we have no idea what period he went to at the end.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

From the way he was dressed he knew before hand that it was going to be cold

Too many paradoxes for a good time travel show. Why were the people of the present not affected by the change? In fact they should be asking the team what the mission was when they returned successfully.  Echhhhhhhhhh
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 8#8 dognxtdoor's post

Always the voice of reason i was wondering the samething but i want to see how they explain it in the future episodes.

Syfy Drops Time-Travel Show Rewind

Syfy Channel won’t send its time-travel pilot Rewind to series, the network officially confirmed today via Twitter.

It’s no surprise, seeing as the pilot shot in the spring of 2012 and the network has been conspicuously silent on the project since its completion. What is surprising is that Syfy has already burned off the pilot as a 2-hour movie. It aired Monday, August 26, with little fanfare and next to no advertising. (I, for one, was looking forward to seeing the show and had no idea it was going to be on.)

Rewind stars Shane McRae as an ex-Special Forces operative who joins a secret government division that uses experimental time travel technology to attempt to undo major world catastrophes — an idea not far off from Seven Days, which ran for three seasons on UPN (1998-2001).

The pilot burn-off is becoming common practice for Syfy, which has done the same with the pilot for Three Inches and Battlestar Galactica‘s spin-off Blood & Chrome.

Source

Thread