Thread
Printable Version

Ravenswood Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Miranda was certainly a surprise but returning as ghost was strange because it seems Caleb seems to be the only one who see her because she tied to house? .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the fact Caleb was the only one to see her until the seance was over was interesting

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well this was one best episode so far it actually kept my interest as there were multiple storylines linked in which actually made a very watchable episode. It would been a teen drama would two people falling for each other and Tess and luke are very unlikely couple.

I don't think this is the last time we see Miranda i think she still be around but i just feel it was a trap?.

Miranda sending Caleb e-mail with a message for Hannah  was nice

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least we meet evil people responsible for the curse

Seriously using red coat was very lazy

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact they improved intro to this show explain what has happened i really wish pretty little liars could do a similar intro to explain what's going on so new viewers could understand .

Well Miranda trying set a trap and getting caught was amusing and giving Caleb a hard time over Hannah was understandable consider she would think he cheating on her with her

1x07 Home is Where the Heart Is

Caleb dad coming to Ravenswood was going create problem trying get into a fight with him when he found he wasn't leaving was understandable but in the end he made up but Crow flying into window was certainly a warning sign.

Miranda meet who that ghost was interesting revelation who would thought it was old women mother when she thought it was her daughter

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well you kind of knew something bad was going to happen to her while she was in the hospital

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Consider she was a ghost it was amusing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but she certainly becomes useful

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I would of love them to have conversation she could appeared to her when she was alone but she choose not to

ABC Family Cancels Ravenswood

Thread