88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Witches of East End Premieres on Lifetime on October 06, 2013

Based on Melissa de la Cruz's best-selling novel, Witches of East End centers on the adventures of a mother and her two adult daughters -- both of whom unknowingly are their family's next generation of witches -- who lead seemingly quiet, uneventful modern day lives in Long Island's secluded seaside town of North Hampton. When one of the daughters becomes engaged to a young, wealthy newcomer, a series of events forces her mother to admit to her daughters they are, in fact, powerful and immortal witches.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Witches of East End Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-2-2013 11:49 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

basically this is charmed with lifetime twist

Teaser 2

WITCHES OF EAST END - THE TRUTH IS REVEALED

Pilot

A very good start to series and the curse the mother was under was awful losing your daughter over and over again was tragic so i don't blame her not telling her daughter they are witches but look like the secret out when past boyfriend get released and seeks out revenge on one of the daughter.

What a great cliffhanger with mother arrested and now it's up to her to save her sister  

1x01 Pilot

Penelope chocking after Freya wished it was amusing and after Joanna explained about her daughters you can understand why she hasn't told Ingrid and Freya they are witches but Wendy keep changing into a cat was amusing

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Millicent Fenwick, R.I.P.

Ingrid resurrecting her Aunt Wendy was impressive for her first attempt and forgive my scepticism but a coffin full of money buried God knows how long ago should of deteriorated or even possibly not even be legal tender any longer

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well i have to agree but consider coffin might be air tight isn't possible the money would survive but i agree the currency must not be legal but there could explain that way with magic spell.

my biggest complaint about this episode was that it was rushed so many things happened which made this episode annoying like how she escape from the painting was pure luck, hanging out with the brother was rather annoying as well.

I like the fact there are consequences to their magic which is an important thing for a supernatural series.

1x03 Today I am a Witch

Wendy trying to teach Ingrid and Freya how to use their powers at the lake was interesting but the flying fish was amusing but Freya getting the handle on her powers when she needed the most was great but not so much for Ingrid's spell

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

She should of known not mess with something she had no experience it's a good thing Wendy was there to check up on her because if her friend would came in she difficult explain what happened.

1x04 A Few Good Talismen

Penelope asking Freya to help her fix the rift between Dash and Killian was never going to be easy and Joanna's past coming back to haunt her was bound to happen sooner or later, Adam collapsing must of been because of Ingrid and her friend getting better

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she can't win but she can't protect him she knows someone close to her will die and she has to decide which ones to let die . . If she keeps try stop it it going to get worse.

So far i haven't been impressed with this series each episode seem drag on a bit at times.

Electric Avenue

So this was quite an interesting start to the episode finding out Adam had died but she summon his spirit but what a great unintentional consequence for  Freya meeting Dash's ex finacer and what she did was understandable but it's good thing she was there to get him to hospital but to skip over ghost thing was rather odd.

You would think she would ask ''wait you can see me' to just skip over that pretend that it's not a big deal even through she knows she's a ghost you would think she would wonder why Freya could see her ?.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

a few plot holes, but I really enjoyed Adams story line and the Aunts.  It's a cute show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

88 12345
Thread