Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I would think this will be back about October time next year

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

well that's a really long wait
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Witches Of East End - Recap & Season 2 Inside Look [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-22-2014 08:33 ]

Lifetime's Witches of East End - Season 2 Lookahead promo

2X1

The season came back with the family still trying to figure out what's going on a week later. Mom is dying. The sisters are absorbed in their personal drama. Killian is not dead on an island shrouded by an owl spirit.  Lets not forget the brother is back, cured mom and we have no idea if hes good or bad.  What's up with the oldest sister and the creepy thing in the woods?! Hahahaha
What an awesome season!!!  whooo hoo!!!

Witches of East End 2x02 Promo "The Son Also Rises" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-22-2014 08:32 ]

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Glad you like it but i don't know how i feel about this i reached the point where nothing surprises me maybe i should take a break from watching tv shows because there all become average apart from few shows.

I think brother is just trying figure things out i don't he good or bad i just think he just a bit confused how he suppose to feel because he was abandon by his parents and like all abandoned children he probably wants to know why?.

The Son Also Rises

I am not liking brother at all

The Old Man and the Key

Well helping him get rid of body was rather impressive but i really hope they don't hook up with each other or thing could strange with the brother. The son always having an explanation to everything is getting rather annoying and i still don't trust him.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I just don't know about the brother.  I can't get a handle on him.  I feel like he's the villain, but also he's misunderstood.

Poor Freya.  To have her soulmate marry the Owl islands chick!  Bummer

What is the Red Head doing!  The doc is obviously off his rocker!

The Brothers Grimoire

Sometimes i wonder if people have common sense i mean seriously you just found out your warlocks and the first thing you do try cast a spell without guidance even i knew this was a mistake it's good she could help reverse it. .

Boogie Knight

Finally we know what going on . Things are now getting good

2x06 When a Mandragora Loves a Woman

Saving fraya was good but look like Wendy was right about him .

Thread