Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Art of Darkness

James Master guest star was a nice surprise we finally find out that mark is his grandfather inside him should make for an interesting revelation i am curious who cast to play him  

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Love that the mark has finally been revealed.  James Masters was a GREAT addition.  I enjoyed seeing Wendy's ex-husband too. That was fun.  Dash is obviously going more and more evil.  It's a shame the oldest sister is walking with him.   So is Killian going to be able to battle his Wife Eva??  At least for a brief moment we knew the truth...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

This was most fun episode compared to previous episodes because so many revelations

Sex, Lies and Birthday Cake

Another great episode with so many bombshell

2x09 Smells Like King Spirit

The ending of this episode felt season finale rather than cliffhanger but i can't believe it .

2x10 The Fall of the House of Beauchamp

I should of known they would find a way out what happened but after all that they were forced to bring him back leading to another twist . This show just gets more ridclous as the episode go on

2x11 Poe Way Out

So we know why she went back in time that does look like powerful weapon to kill her father

2x12 Box to the Future

So much going into the past they lost the box and were forced to get ingrid to open the time door.

2x13 For Whom the Spell Tolls

Dash getting arrested was well deserved but using body swap spell with his brother was cruel punishment last season you tried to kill him and this season you make him spend his life in jail.

not really surprised

Witches of East End Will Never Resolve Its Season 2 Cliffhangers Because It's Canceled

2x01 A Moveable Beast

Dr. Foster ringing about the job was a little unbelievable after she lied about her qualifications and they took a risk fixing the shoulder with the EMT guy there

2x02 The Son Also Rises

So it not being Dr. Foster who gave her the job made more sense but her offering to save his ass was a little premature with him dying and Tommy flirting with Wendy was amusing

2x03 The Old Man and the Key

Freya finding out Killian was married when she tracked him down was interesting and what Dash did to the car after he discovered his blackmailer's identity was karma but killing him was a surprise

2x04 The Brothers Grimoire

Wendy and Tommy first two dates were amusing and I'm not surprised he was scared by the rat but last one was priceless with the nut allergy, Dash and Killian messing with the spell book was asking for trouble

2x05 Boogie Knight

Freya complaining about being woken from her dream was amusing and Dash saving the kid was great but the consequences was interesting as giving the cancer to the gun shot victim was karma

Thread