31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boogie Knight

Finally we know what going on . Things are now getting good

2x06 When a Mandragora Loves a Woman

Saving fraya was good but look like Wendy was right about him .

Art of Darkness

James Master guest star was a nice surprise we finally find out that mark is his grandfather inside him should make for an interesting revelation i am curious who cast to play him  

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

This was most fun episode compared to previous episodes because so many revelations

Sex, Lies and Birthday Cake

Another great episode with so many bombshell

2x09 Smells Like King Spirit

The ending of this episode felt season finale rather than cliffhanger but i can't believe it .

2x10 The Fall of the House of Beauchamp

I should of known they would find a way out what happened but after all that they were forced to bring him back leading to another twist . This show just gets more ridclous as the episode go on

2x11 Poe Way Out

So we know why she went back in time that does look like powerful weapon to kill her father

2x12 Box to the Future

So much going into the past they lost the box and were forced to get ingrid to open the time door.

2x13 For Whom the Spell Tolls

Dash getting arrested was well deserved but using body swap spell with his brother was cruel punishment last season you tried to kill him and this season you make him spend his life in jail.

not really surprised

Witches of East End Will Never Resolve Its Season 2 Cliffhangers Because It's Canceled

31 12
Thread