Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

a few plot holes, but I really enjoyed Adams story line and the Aunts.  It's a cute show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I really need freya to pick killian.  I think dash has too many issues.   Loved seeing evil Ingrid.   she's having a rough go of it.  We need to see freyas past life too....

Oh What a world

I wasn't expecting Ingrid's "friend" to come to the party with a Gun.  That created all sorts of issues.  So glad that Athena was  put down like a horrid dog.  Poor Ingrid got the bad end of the deal.  Freya finally wised up but apparently Dash is horrible and Killian is dead? or knocked out or something and Dash is all.....whatever.  Hmmm   

When will this come back?  Ideas

I think it's the long lost brother!!

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

well that's a really long wait

2X1

The season came back with the family still trying to figure out what's going on a week later. Mom is dying. The sisters are absorbed in their personal drama. Killian is not dead on an island shrouded by an owl spirit.  Lets not forget the brother is back, cured mom and we have no idea if hes good or bad.  What's up with the oldest sister and the creepy thing in the woods?! Hahahaha
What an awesome season!!!  whooo hoo!!!

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I just don't know about the brother.  I can't get a handle on him.  I feel like he's the villain, but also he's misunderstood.

Poor Freya.  To have her soulmate marry the Owl islands chick!  Bummer

What is the Red Head doing!  The doc is obviously off his rocker!

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Love that the mark has finally been revealed.  James Masters was a GREAT addition.  I enjoyed seeing Wendy's ex-husband too. That was fun.  Dash is obviously going more and more evil.  It's a shame the oldest sister is walking with him.   So is Killian going to be able to battle his Wife Eva??  At least for a brief moment we knew the truth...

Thread