35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Quick Draw (Hulu Comedy Series) General Discussion

Quick Draw (Hulu Comedy Series) General Discussion

Premiered Online on August 5, 2013.

Quick Draw is a comedy television series created by Nancy Hower and John Lehr for Hulu. Lehr stars and Hower directs this entirely improvised half hour comedy. The show follows Harvard graduate John Henry Hoyle who becomes the sheriff of Great Bend, Kansas in 1875.

Hulu Site

Quick Draw - A Hulu Original Series - Series Trailer

Murder At Thewebb Rancharcher

Wow i have to say this is new one for me i am rather unsure about what i watch,  on one hand it was ridiculous but at the same time it was amusing espically consider how everyone in town were taking bets when Sheriff was going to die.  Taking out all the bad guy henchmen without realise he ran out bullets was funny.

Promote an undertaker to be medical examiner was rather stupid consider he had no idea how a body worked. I don't much hope of him being able to be a doctor either since he forgot to take out all the bullet i can't even believe he survived by the end.

Be warned there's a lot adult language in this show which really sound wrong considering the time-period this show is set.

The Legend Of Belle Starrarcher

What a way to find out your wife was an outlaw but finding out she had a daughter but deputy holding her hostage was smart thinking to get bank robber to surrender. I am not surprised that daughter try to rescue him by making her step-dad drunk .

Mail Order Bridearcher

How ironic was it that murdering family ended up getting small pox as result trying to kill deputy who caught off a kid earlier in the day resulting in them being able to escape. I honestly don't know how they come with absurd story lines but there are just crazy.

Expert Witnessarcher

Well having to re-examine his own evidence when he realise the person who kill the guy was left-handed was amusing but what a way to find the left-handed guy .

Temperance

Honey being told she couldn't serve liqueur any more but epherim potion i suspect contain Alcohol but i can't believe she would offer that women a job after she tried to kill her.

Nicodemus

What a town that was really surprising town but you kind feel sorry for the runaway slave , when he found out that slavery was abolished 10 years ago. Eli rubber band business was amusing. . Boy those women were horny.

1x01 Murder at the Webb Ranch

I'm surprise how close he got to figuring out how he died considering he came 327th in his class and the pool on when the sheriff is going to die was amusing but nobody helping with the gunfight was crazy, it's a good job he had a B+

1x02 The Legend of Belle Starr

The bank robbers girlfriend turning out to be the sheriff's step daughter was amusing but the deputy taking her hostage was different

1x03 Mail Order Bride

Eli purchasing a mail order bride was amusing I just hope he can get a refund and the undertaker trying to flirt with the prisoner was crazy but the killers getting small pox's was karma

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

How exactly can he get refund considering there was no way he could go to wherever she comes from?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What use is a dead bride

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Your right but i can't actually believe he ordered one considering the amount of ladies in town who would be much cheaper ?

1x04 Expert Witness

Closing the bar to use as a court room was amusing and the real killer slipping up by catching the apple in his left hand was priceless

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The fact they thought she was a man was funny

1x05 Temperance

Honey resorting to selling medicine to keep the bar in business was clever and the gun slinging was priceless but giving her a job was a surprise

1x06 Nicodemus

The slave hiding in the bush for ten years not knowing it was abolished was amusing and the blacksmith being the only white guy was priceless

1x07 Honey’s Beau

Arguing over how far a pace should be was amusing but refusing to shoot after the eight paces was understandable as he's not a killer but him dying was unfortunate as they thought that how he killed him instead and the steam powered vibrator was priceless

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well look like Honey few secrets but finding out who poisoned him was interesting and i am not even going to discuss any of Honey toys because they don't exactly look hygienic . Insult the Indians were very amusing .

Don't you hate how they skip over how they got out  and into jail and yet he had time clean his clothes from being buried?

The time inconsistency in these episode are extremely amusing

35 12
Thread