38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Twin Peaks Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Dispute Between Brothers

Audrey and Cooper exchanging their goodbyes was amusing until he was suspended for the illegal activity he has been doing was surprising and Nadine's cheer-leading try-out was priceless, Norma's mother revealing she was the critic who wrote the bad review came as a surprise

2x11 Masked Ball

Cooper's face when his friend from the DEA walked in was price less as Agent Dennis had become Denise and Little Nicky was a handful for the guys, Evelyn asking James to move in while he fixes her husbands car is bound to lead to an affair

2x12 The Black Widow

So I was right about Evelyn and James having an affair and with her abusive husband I can see someone killing him for her but Briggs returning as quick as he disappeared is a mystery

2x13 Checkmate

I thought Big Ed having an affair with Norma was dangerous as Hank is a violent man but Nadine coming to his rescue was amusing and Leo coming back to life from his vegetative state was so predictable as he's been spitting his food all over Shelly

2x14 Double Play

So I was right again about Evelyn's husband being killed but James was surprised to find out it was all a set up and all down to her pretend brother Malcolm was predictable

2x15 Slaves and Masters

Nadine catching Big Ed in bed with Norma was amusing and it's a good job she fancies Mike but Evelyn planing her alibi after shooting Malcolm for attacking James was amusing

2x16 The Condemned Woman

Norma asking Hank for a divorce while under arrest for the murder of Leo was interesting as he would only agree if she gave him an alibi and Earle mailing the torn note for Audrey, Shelly and Donna to piece together was sneaky but the way Josie died was strange

2x17 Wounds and Scars

Harry's response to Josie's criminal past was understandable as she didn't look like a master criminal and Cooper taking a liking to Annie, Norma's sister should be interesting as Audrey has always liked him and I wonder which of the the girls enter the Miss Twin Peaks pageant but the escaped weasel was priceless

2x18 On the Wings of Love

Harry being attacked while sleeping was lucky, Audrey and Wheeler begining to have a relationship should allow Cooper to make a move on Annie but Gordon believing Shelly will be able to cure his hearing loss was bizarre but he could hear her without his hearing-aid and i wonder what they found in the cave means

2x19 Variations and Relations

Gordon wanting to kiss Shelly before he leaves was amusing as he shouts to everyone because he's deaf and the way Cooper opened the big crate was clever as it could of been some sort of trap

2x20 The Path to the Black Lodge

Leo keep tazaring himself was amusing but if Audrey, Shelly and Donna are the next target could Leo save Shelly, Audrey giving her virginity to Wheeler before he leaves town was impulsive

2x21 The Night of the Decision

Leo asking Major Briggs to save Shelly when he released him wasn't quite what I expected but good enough and Annie winning the Miss Twin Peaks pageant was an amusing surprise as it was supposed to be fixed and you just knew Earle would take her

2x22 Beyond Life and Death

Nadine suffering a head trauma was unfortunate as it brought her back to normal just as the others were moving on with their new relationships and Audrey chaining herself to the volt was unfortunate as the key in the puzzle box opened the safe deposit box with a bomb inside and that has to be the strangest ending lets hope the film gives a better ending

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me US Trailer 1992

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)

Sam Stanley spilling hot coffee was amusing as Special Agent Chester knew he was holing his coffee when he asked him the time, the first half-hour covering the murder of night-shift waitress Teresa Banks with the letter T under her nail and then cutting to one year later in the nearby town of Twin Peak before Laura Palmer's murder was better then the series, Laura having strange visions like Cooper in the series was more believable as she was taking drugs and Laura finding it funny when Bobby killed the drug dealer was bizarre and no wonder she if freaked out by her father after she thought he abused her in her drugged state

Returns in 2016

The ground breaking television phenomenon, Golden Globe® and Peabody Award-winner TWIN PEAKS will return as a new limited series on SHOWTIME in 2016. Series creators and executive producers David Lynch and Mark Frost will write and produce all nine episodes of the limited series, and Lynch will direct every episode. Set in the present day, TWIN PEAKS will continue the lore of the original series, providing long-awaited answers and a satisfying conclusion for the series’ passionate fan base.

Special announcement

38 12
Thread